Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

I'm beginning to doubt whether Danaya will travel home tomorrow. Who will clean towel the day before departure, wash linens etc. Could be that she gets to Monday. But it is allowed to hope for a longer stay

You seem to be believing the wrong people. This is from earlier in the week:

Danaya is not going to leave. And here at Adele problem with a visa (she says "I'm waiting for a visa"). Apparently her visa is expiring. Danae said that if Adele leaves, she will go to the clubs with another girl (probably not with the RLC).

But Adele hopes to solve the problem and stay.

Has anyone heard anything about the guest room, it has been empty for a while now. It's kinda strange that they would have brought in another to occupy this room. Now sounds like Adele has visa issues and will need to home for a few days. She really needs to have companion, she is much more active when there is someone to talk too. :yes: :yes: :yes:

Kitek, how are you? Those girls have been out almost every night this past week, since last Friday, Adele has only not gone out 2 nights and Danaya 3. They must now want to go out every night by what your saying ? That is what Sara and White did, and they were run out of the project, I hope these girls understand that.

Since they started going out together Danaya wants to go out more often, problem is that for some reason they can't get in the clubs they want.

not can go to what must be invited by members who are private ac there and star

Nothing would make me happier than to see my love the lovely ANNA return to the project. She was awesome young lady, and is greatly missed now in that apartment, as far as I'm concerned she was as important, and was as well liked by all, as Kami and Kristy, many tears were shed and hearts broken the day she walked out the front door. :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss:

dayana  elle va pas a la gym cette après midi elle pas pris d affaire de sport que du linge et des chaussures .

une robe noire sexy , un pantalon noir en cuir ,des strings , une paire de botte , une paire de chaussure a talon et peut être des préservatifs elle avais des petit carrer gris dans sa main qui étais dans son armoire

dayana a reçu un message quel a montrer a adèle est ensuite elle son allez dans la chambre d adèle .

dayana a reçu une adresse quel connais pas , adèle a chercher sur Google maps avec son smartphone on voyer une carte routière ensuite dayana a pris une photo avec son ipad de la carte .  Adèle a dit road Barcelone et dayana a répondus ok

toute les deux chuchoter quand elle parler 

Surprisingly, I guess almost all the important events on RLC are on video (even more often in pictures, but they are nothing compared to video) and found at the attachments center. We have so many tireless, self-sacrificing CC colleagues alert at all times that we less alert are probably not short of anything important. How is this possible, how come is the attachment center a safe haven for the videos, have any videos been deleted from there and their posters banned?

Pix and videos posted via the "Add image to post" -- that's the one above the comment requester box-- are linked to outside 3rd party file sharing services. Therefore, they are removed when their time is up, or they are removed because of a standing DMCA Take Down Order issued by RLC.

Pix and videos posted via the "Attachments and other options" -- that's below the comment requester box -- are routed to the CC Attachment Center, and can be viewed only by the elite -- meaning members of CamCaps, and not the general public. We're an exclusive club here. These attachments from the center stay up unless they violently violate CC rules. So you see, RLC does like us.  :kiss: