Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

But something is wrong in these girls do not know Is entangled with drugs like handling nay you say bullshit

Danaya asked Adele does not go to parties every day, but at least 1-2 times a week. And to drink less alcohol. She is tired.

So it hope.  :D

I write only what I heard with my own ears, not bullshit.

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Nothing would make me happier than to see my love the lovely ANNA return to the project. She was awesome young lady, and is greatly missed now in that apartment, as far as I'm concerned she was as important, and was as well liked by all, as Kami and Kristy, many tears were shed and hearts broken the day she walked out the front door. :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss:

je vous sent très triste l'ami!!! dite vous que anna n'est vraiment pas loin, vraiment pas loin!!!!

I feel very sad you friend !!! said that Anna is really close, really close !!!! :yes: ;) ;)

Pix and videos posted via the "Add image to post" -- that's the one above the comment requester box-- are linked to outside 3rd party file sharing services. Therefore, they are removed when their time is up, or they are removed because of a standing DMCA Take Down Order issued by RLC.

Pix and videos posted via the "Attachments and other options" -- that's below the comment requester box -- are routed to the CC Attachment Center, and can be viewed only by the elite -- meaning members of CamCaps, and not the general public. We're an exclusive club here. These attachments from the center stay up unless they violently violate CC rules. So you see, RLC does like us.  :kiss:

Just curious. Let's say RLC determined that CC or CC member comments and /or posts (including pictures and videos) was a detriment to their interest and didn't "like us" any longer could they become a member or otherwise infiltrate the CC Attachment Center and enforce the DMCA Take Down Order?  Didn't this happen a while back?