Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Mikey. I like you man, but I am going to go against you on this one. The mass exodus from the girls apartment, meaning the the subscribers who will not renew is a as much of a statement as Kami having the BF naked in bed and saying look I'm not a lesbian. The girls have become complete strangers to viewership and you know what I mean. I know you hate to hear the complaining, and so do I as well.  Consider the amount complaints you have seen and heard lately like a exit poll, represents the whole viewership for this apartment, not just this forum , It has become as bad as when Sara and White were there. I know that RLC must be getting many complaints as well. I really think the girls should get those suitcases ready, because as soon as one or more girl shows up, these two are gone to the realm of the forgotten past. They certainly have no one to blame but themselves for the one way ticket home. They may even just shut down the apartment again for a while. Really kinda sad for Nora, as she worked very hard to make this project the success it became. :idk: :idk: :bang head: :bang head: :curse: :curse:

Couldn't have said it better myself.  Thanks.  Also...i'm sure RLC has heard the complaints from it's customers...I know if i ran my business  like this and treated my customers like this, i wouldn't have a business!

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

I know what you mean.  I think RLC has ripped a lot of people off by not intervening at the beginning.  I didn't join after anna and irma because someone on here told me to wait and see...i'm glad i listened.  It's not that I can't afford it but i can do other things with $45 paid out just to watch the sleep, eat, run around naked for an hour or so each day and disappear.  Anyway, thanks for letting me know i didn't miss them sleeping or playing on their ipads all day.!!!

Tiene que cambiar mucho RLC para que vuelva, apartamentos Dasha-Demid, Zoya-Lev, Carina-Sabrina ( el apartamento trendrian que cederlo ala chica azul ), Maya-Stepan, Nelly-Bogdan ( este apartamento hay que verlo con prismaticos, las camaras enfocan estan muy lejos ) Carla-Mario.Par mi, repito para mi estos apartamentos sobran, y bueno para el apartamento de las " chicas alegres " me voy a reservar mi opinion, porque si la diese no seria muy agradable leerla, me gusta el apartamento Kamila-Kristy.Puedo ver varios apartamentos pues cuando me cortaron la conexion tenia abiertas varias ventanas. ;) ;) ;)

Yeah, I think I signed up at a bad time. This apartment looked to have some promise when we thought the girls would play, but Danaya and Adele have decided it's better to spend their time elsewhere, so we get to look at empty beds. And the flashing of boobs and kitties isn't enough to keep many of us interested. Unless something gets significantly better somewhere, I'm probably out of here come renewal.

Yeah, I think I signed up at a bad time. This apartment looked to have some promise when we thought the girls would play, but Danaya and Adele have decided it's better to spend their time elsewhere, so we get to look at empty beds. And the flashing of boobs and kitties isn't enough to keep many of us interested. Unless something gets significantly better somewhere, I'm probably out of here come renewal.

and, things probably won't change cause the girls don't care about RLC or us and RLC hasn't shown that it cares about it's customers! 

and, things probably won't change cause the girls don't care about RLC or us and RLC hasn't shown that it cares about it's customers!

E-mails de queja enviados a RLC van directamente al cubo de la basura, no malgastar su tiempo enviando quejas a estos estafadores.

Hope...thanks for all the super pictures.  They are a refreshing work of art.  If it wasn't for all the pictures that everyone post, i'd have even less of an idea as to what goes on (or doesn't) in this apartment.  Thanks again.

E-mails de queja enviados a RLC van directamente al cubo de la basura, no malgastar su tiempo enviando quejas a estos estafadores.

Cierto, pero eso es porque no tienen una competencia real

si èsta existiera,los que nos llenarian de e-mail serìan ellos a nosotros

con ofertas puntuales a los ya  miembros,intentar incluso recuperar a las bajas etc etc

por el momento son ùnicos,porque los demàs estan lejos,pero todo llegarà, vereis ......

hmmm...that could explain the lack of concern they have for their customers.

Ninguna, solo miran por su cuenta corriente, si estos estafadores tuviesen competencia se iban a quedar solos ( A la espera de la nueva web que parece ser abrira pronto, segun lo leido en este foro )

I ALREADY SAID IT IN MY COMMENT ALREADY,,,NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS IN THIS APARTMENT PEOPLE WILL BE COMPLAINING TO RLC,,,AND WILL BE BITCHING ON CC DAY IN DAY OUT,,,,I SHOULD KNOW I'VE BEEN HERE TO SEE IT ALL,,,,,LET ME SAY IT AGAIN,,,,THERE ARE ALWAYS GOING TO BE COMPLAINTS NO MATTER WHAT,,,IT'S JUST THE WAY THINGS ARE AND WILL EVER BE PERIOD.

IT'S AMAZING TO ME HOW PEOPLE CAN GO FROM BEING PRAISED AND EVERYBODY IS RIDING THE DANAYA,ILONA,ADELE,ANNA,IRMA,LAYLA,AND COUNTLESS OTHERS TRAIN,,,BUT AS SOON AS THESE GIRLS SETTLE IN AND GET A JOB OR A LIFE OUTSIDE THE APARTMENT,,,THE ANGRY MOB COMES OUT AND START DEMANDING THAT THEY GET THROWN OUT AND BURNT AT THE STAKE....

AND WHILE YOU ARE AT IT,,MAYBE YOU ALL SHOULD THROW EVERY LAST PHOTO AND YOUR COMPUTERS THAT HAVE THE GIRLS ON THEM IN THE FIRE TOO.

I HAVE NEVER SEEN A MONTH GO BY WITHOUT PEOPLE SAYING,,,,,"GET RID OF YOUR SUBSCRIPTIONS" OR "COMPLAIN TO RLC" OR THIS "APARTMENT IS GOING TO GET SHUT DOWN",,,,,ETC ETC ETC,,,,,,,5 YEARS OF ALL THIS DRAMA AND NOTHING IS,,,OR WILL EVER CHANGE BOTH ON CC AND ON RLC PERIOD.

Mikey. I like you man, but I am going to go against you on this one. The mass exodus from the girls apartment, meaning the the subscribers who will not renew is a as much of a statement as Kami having the BF naked in bed and saying look I'm not a lesbian. The girls have become complete strangers to viewership and you know what I mean. I know you hate to hear the complaining, and so do I as well.  Consider the amount complaints you have seen and heard lately like a exit poll, represents the whole viewership for this apartment, not just this forum , It has become as bad as when Sara and White were there. I know that RLC must be getting many complaints as well. I really think the girls should get those suitcases ready, because as soon as one or more girl shows up, these two are gone to the realm of the forgotten past. They certainly have no one to blame but themselves for the one way ticket home. They may even just shut down the apartment again for a while. Really kinda sad for Nora, as she worked very hard to make this project the success it became. :idk: :idk: :bang head: :bang head: :curse: :curse: