Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Am i the one u want to surface havingablast??

I have absolutely NO idea what you mean by that question.

The only thing I have seen from you is a screencap from your computer with the RLC identifying codes left in the image.

That means when RLC see that picture on here they will ban your account.

I have absolutely NO idea what you mean by that question.

The only thing I have seen from you is a screencap from your computer with the RLC identifying codes left in the image.

That means when RLC see that picture on here they will ban your account.

Wat code u mean?? Coz i just upload the pics ryt here taken from my tablet from the laptop..

Wat code u mean?? Coz i just upload the pics ryt here taken from my tablet from the laptop..

It looks like your picture has been removed.

Either you or a mod has taken it out so you got lucky.

In the bottom left hand corner of any camera you have open on RLC there is a row of letters and numbers.

They identify YOU and there are also other more hidden identifying marks in the pictures from the cam.

RLC crawl through this and other forums and when they see a pic with a code in it they ban the user who matches that code.

It is a well known and talked about thing here ---

It looks like your picture has been removed.

Either you or a mod has taken it out so you got lucky.

In the bottom left hand corner of any camera you have open on RLC there is a row of letters and numbers.

They identify YOU and there are also other more hidden identifying marks in the pictures from the cam.

RLC crawl through this and other forums and when they see a pic with a code in it they ban the user who matches that code.

It is a well known and talked about thing here ---

Ok.. i remove it ryt away after i read the reply of havingablast.. thnks :clap: