Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

THANK YOU CORBOBLANC FOR THE WONDERFUL TRIBUTE OF ALL THE BEAUTIFUL LADIES OVER THE YEARS THAT HAVE ALL PASSED THROUGH RLC,,I KNOW THAT IT TOOK A LOT OF TIME AND EFFORT TO FIND EACH AND EVERY ONE OF THOSE PHOTOS,,,SO THANK YOU VERY MUCH MY FRIEND. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :hi: :hi: :hi: :woohoo: :yeahbaby: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss:

ladiesofrlc.jpg

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Yes they could Happy, learn a lot from them they sure could, Oh those memories not soon forgotten, do you think we will remember the current ladies?  Corbo you could add ANNA and IRMA to the mix. :yes: :yes: :yes:

Yep, I'd definitely go along with that suggestion, now those two didn't hold back. Just a shame it come to complete fruition during the New Years morning marathon massage!

I'm glad I'm not the only one who sees Danaya as an insecure girl that needs someone to love and look after her. The problem is she is so easily led because of her insecurity, she goes wild when she does go out. I see Adele as manipulative as Ilona but Adele is the lead role for the clubbing scene and god only knows what they get up to when they are out on their all night benders but just looking at the state they come home in some mornings it ain't pretty. That makes me wonder if they are really models because real models will look after their bodies far better. Take Kristy for example. My other worry is what does she do between 4 and 8 each evening, especially today when she appeared extremely reluctant to go out. I hopes she comes home at the normal time tonight and doesn't go totally ballistic when Adele returns.

I feel the same way. Danaya could easily be brought down a not-so-nice path. Not to say she shouldn't have fun - even sexual, but she doesn't seem to have the confidence one needs to know when to turn left instead of right. If RLC were to add a 3rd girl to this apartment. maybe that would provide better balance for her.

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

I was gonna start uploading some Photos but blue is about to start her show so,,,everybody hop on the bus I'm headed to bluesville :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby:

i  agree with  happyman & alanohio    sadly  i  think  it  will  be  more  of  the  same  when  adele    gets    back    lets  hope  her    time  is  nearly  up 

happy man  dont  know  whether  adele  is  a model    read  somewhere  she  had  fasion  design    site    seems  only  designs  at  moment    are  on  nightclubs    your  100%  right    bad  influence  on  danaya  dont  think  she  cares  about her