Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

I vote for Irma and Anna as the best girl on girl action ever!!! Irma and Ilona second, Danaya and Adele a far off third!

I believe if Anna hadn't chickened out, there might have been the first real lesbian sex in that apartment ever.

By contrast, K & K while the closest emotionally, had really no girl on girl. But look at Irma and Anna! The look on Anna's face when Irma kissed her breasts was priceless! Irma so would have made her cum I think if she let her.

So miss those girls!! Why did they only get a month and Ilona, Danaya and Adele get more?

I should qualify one thing. If Kami had let Kristy touch her pussy during the oil massages in Barcelona, she would have cum violently, she was so turned on!

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

ok my best moments where Kami and kristy massage.2 anna and Irma massage 3 Irma riding ilona during massage Ilona riding danaya  when they where hyper and topless in Dayana's room and last but not least danaya messing with adele after danaya's shower.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby:

THANK YOU HOPE85 :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

AND SERENO LET'S GET TO WORK TRYING TO GET IRMA AND ANNA BACK,,MY BABY CAME BACK TO ME AFTER 8 MONTHS OF BEING ABSENT SO ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :hi: :hi: :welcome:

Спасибо Даня, что вы переместили вешалку на балконе, так что мы видели лучше

Thanks Danya that you moved hanger on the balcony, so we can seen you better