Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

AND BY BUSY HE MEANS THAT HE HAS BEEN POLISHING HIS KNOB AND PAINTING HIS WALLS ALL WHILE WATCHING ADELE'S SWEET SEXY ASS WALK AROUND NAKED,,,HOW ON EARTH CAN WE EVER GET MAD AT THAT SWEET SUCCULENT PUSSY AND PERFECTLY ROUND ASS,,,,,,,,DAMN I WANNA FUCK ADELE!!!!. :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

I haven't had time to read them 1010, I have been busy. I will go back and read them today I promise.

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Danaya,,Mikey here,,,,can you please take off that towel so that both you and Adele can have on matching outfits,,,you guys need to color coordinate right now please :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

No just some sticky Clear Coat,,,,,and he has been repainting the same walls all day long :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :haha: :haha: :nana: :nana: :nana:

Hey mikey. What has Thes been spraying his walls with? "White paint", you think?

Oh and I think we should call Mikey, the buttmaster! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Hey book if you are there. You watching the Terrapins against Indiana? I am watching. Good game.

You know guys, mikey, Thes, DES, book, Lyree, BB, Noldus, we are all superfans in my story!

Many of you guys have real "big" roles in the tale!

Mike is legendary as a buttmaster!

AND GUESS WHAT DANAYA JUST DID,,YEP SHE TOOK OFF HER TOWEL,,,,THANK YOU DANAYA,,MIKEY LOVES YOU!!!

Danaya,,Mikey here,,,,can you please take off that towel so that both you and Adele can have on matching outfits,,,you guys need to color coordinate right now please :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

THE GIRLS ARE NAKED ON THE BED TOGETHER,,NINA AND KIRA ARE FUCKING,,,EFIM FUCKED HIS GIRL EARLIER,,MASHA IS MASTURBATING RIGHT NOW DASHA IS GETTING FUCKED,,,,BUSY SUNDAY EVENING  :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby:

DANAYA COULD YOU PLEASE RUB A LITTLE LOTION ALL OVER ADELE FOR ME PLEASE,,HER SKIN LOOKS A LITTLE DRY AT THE MOMENT,,,THANK YOU,,,LOVE YOU GUYS :hi: :hi: :hi: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss:

SOMETIMES IT FEELS LIKE THEY ARE ACTUALLY WATCHING US WATCHING THEM :yeahbaby: :lmao: :lmao:Shot15781.png

Looks like a serious discussion. Trying to decide what they think of us.    :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: