Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

14 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

I suspect that it will be young lady myself, it was stated by Yury that Danaya would be there for two months a while back a couple of weeks ago in a translation between Ilona and Danaya.

Danaya came to RLC on Jan. 27th an that would leave her about a week and half before she would be leaving, also if you put two and two together, she also states in a translation by Kitiek she whould like to return in Aug.to get  plastic surgery completed, that would be about 6 months  and she would be able to obtain another tourist visa. 

I believe that Danaya is ready to move on myself, and if they are bringing a replacement they would want her to be well accepted before Danaya left, and Adele is probably soon after as well as she came on Feb. 7th.

As always just my thoughts on the maintenance and welcome any comments

Good point about Danaya wanting to come back in August but that doesn't fit the 6 month timeframe that you mentioned earlier.  It would be September before we might see her again if that's the case.  I believe Danaya is having the time of her life right now and to be honest I can't see her wanting to leave.  From allot of what I've read and some translations, she is needed there!  Just my opinion and thoughts and welcome all to change my mind lol.

P.S.  What in the heck could she possibly want plastic surgery for???

• Upvote 1

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

3 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Good point about Danaya wanting to come back in August but that doesn't fit the 6 month timeframe that you mentioned earlier.  It would be September before we might see her again if that's the case.  I believe Danaya is having the time of her life right now and to be honest I can't see her wanting to leave.  From allot of what I've read and some translations, she is needed there!  Just my opinion and thoughts and welcome all to change my mind lol.

P.S.  What in the heck could she possibly want plastic surgery for???

I'm fine 1010, you know I'm very observant and just because Danaya can't add, doesn't mean that I can't, believe i said about six months did I not ???

She does not appear to happy and has been crying a lot lately, I think she is ready to move on, and the time frames fit. 1010 you know me very well.

And now she talking to Ilona again, and my estimation making plans for the future, they belong to same agency. Harley no one would want our APHRODITE to stay more than I, but I am afraid we must accept the inevitable and prepare for the new young ladies that soon will be coming to Barcelona.

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, mr1010 said:

Agreed Harley. I don't think either is leaving yet. And what would Danaya do get a breast reduction? Cause she sure doesn't need to enhance those puppies!

LOL  that's what I don't get either, I guess someone that has her social pages will let us know when whatever she does get done happens!

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Thestarider said:

I'm fine 1010, you know I'm very observant and just because Danaya can't add, doesn't mean that I can't, believe i said about six months did I not ???

She does not appear to happy and has been crying a lot lately, I think she is ready to move on, and the time frames fit. 1010 you know me very well.

And now she talking to Ilona again, and my estimation making plans for the future, they belong to same agency. Harley no one would want our APHRODITE to stay more than I, but I am afraid we must accept the inevitable and prepare for the new young ladies that soon will be coming to Barcelona.

I'm down for some fresh girls Thes, but you and I might have a tie on our hands with who would like to see her stay more!  But I would have to give you one more vote due to you being able to walk up the stairs behind them!!

I think allot of the crying is happening during that time of the month....some women get real emotions during that time...just a guess on my part.  It could also be that she has her hands full from what responsibilities momma has put on her while she is there.  These are speculations on my part, but that's what makes it fun lol.

Thes, you are the man, you know that I think that of you!

I rarely engage in these speculations. And when I do I usually get in trouble!

I should leave it up to you guys.

I want new girls anyway, Thes.

another way to look at it; bringing in a new girl and then immediately turning on the cameras could be a little unsettling. They might give her her first night with them turned off, then restart in the morning sometime.

• Upvote 1

ok    a   new   girl    as    long   as     adele       dont     get     her    into     there    habits      out       most    nights            keep    danaya     ship   adele   out