Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Because of Aida I have renewed by subscription for another month, but camcaps has changed a lot :(

I have just uploaded (attached) some pictures of Aida in the baththroom but I CANNOT see them in my post, what am I doing wrong ?

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

4 minutes ago, hflyer said:

Because of Aida I have renewed by subscription for another month, but camcaps has changed a lot :(

I have just uploaded (attached) some pictures of Aida in the baththroom but I CANNOT see them in my post, what am I doing wrong ?

Yes CC has changed allot and I'm afraid it's not going to get any better...

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

Yes CC has changed allot and I'm afraid it's not going to get any better...

Is there a different way to upload pictures? Do you see the ones I have uploaded in the pictures topic? oufffffffff :(

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

Yes hflyer, I do see the pictures you uploaded of new girl in bathroom.

Thank you HarleyFatBoy, the funny thing is that I cannot see them... and also the pictures of some others, I have to research this :)

1 minute ago, hflyer said:

Thank you HarleyFatBoy, the funny thing is that I cannot see them... and also the pictures of some others, I have to research this :)

Have you paid CC $12 to become a premium member?  If not, that is the reason why you can't see them.

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Have you paid CC $12 to become a premium member?  If not, that is the reason why you can't see them.

Ohhhh, that's why. Before I could see everything without paying the $12. THANK you Harley..

• Upvote 1

I know it's early days and new girl Aida is still feeling her way but the way in which she took her bath, covering up everything as she went, it looks like she is a little coy about her nakedness. Perhaps she will loosen up later but one would think D&A would make her feel more welcome. She reminds me a bit like when Ilona first arrived and the other two ignored her initially and she became a little Cinderella. Unfortunately I don't think Aida is going to dent Danaya and Adele's relationship; in fact I think if anything it will strengthen their bond, continue going out together until all hours and leave Aida to do her own thing. Let's see what happens tonight and I really hope I'm proven to be wrong. 

6 minutes ago, hflyer said:

Ohhhh, that's why. Before I could see everything without paying the $12. THANK you Harley..

Generally I am not stupid, but please, can someone tell how you pay to become a premium member in CC? I cant find where you upgrade your free account, sorry for this stupid question !!!