Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Il y a 2 heures, kitek a dit :

Adele doesn't have boyfriend and new girl doesn't do much between talking to him all the time. Plus she is scared of the bathroom.

Adele didn't have problem with the nudity do begin with.

i'm agree with kitek. at start we can see that adele had no problem with rules of rlc (nudity, exhibitionnist, fun actions, etc...), but aida, seems to have a prblem with all that... so even she finally perhaps do same as other girl, how long does it take and that will be not natural for her..

• Upvote 1

Il y a 2 heures, StnCld316 a dit :

If any girl has to go then Danaya is the next in line to be heading out the door.  Her fake tits you can only take them so much. Then they are as boring as the person they are attached to.

Stn, just imagine actually this appart without danaya, and all of us will regret her a lot.....

1 minute ago, homersimpson95 said:

Stn, just imagine actually this appart without danaya, and all of us will regret her a lot.....

All she does is lay in bed and play with her tablet or her iphone,as the  REAL hOMER WOULD SAY  B  O  R  I  N  G 

I don't think we're going to get to see much of Aida folks :( She will use the downstairs bathroom as much as possible, and probably substitute baths for showers. She is very shy in front of the camera - either personalty or because of her boyfriend He probably is very nervous about her showing too much, and she seems to be the kind of girl that wants to please him. Mark this post to see if I turn out right, or to throw it back at me if she turns into a wild woman LOL.

agree  robert, but that can be really worse without her; She's not a leader who wants to do many things but she's always here to accept what other girls ask ; look she don't want to fight with other girl like adele and aida actually, so that's why i think taht with a girl like irma (always irma), this duo will be perfect

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, homersimpson95 said:

agree  robert, but that can be really worse without her; She's not a leader who wants to do many things but she's always here to accept what other girls ask ; look she don't want to fight with other girl like adele and aida actually, so that's why i think taht with a girl like irma (always irma), this duo will be perfect

In a sense I agree Imagine the apt. with only Adele and Aida.  That would be even more BORING.

• Upvote 1