Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

17 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

All she does is lay in bed and play with her tablet or her iphone,as the  REAL hOMER WOULD SAY  B  O  R  I  N  G 

just like ilona, she is working, and sure,  this part of her job is quite boring

il y a 5 minutes, legrandrobert a dit :

You sure she's working ?  I have a hard time beleiving that .

to have 11 cam in you appart connected 24h/24 and to be spy by all, and all the time, any movement, even night, yes it is a form of job. it is differnt yes but a form of job

In a past two hours I was not really follow this apt .But If I remember correctly Aida was decorating plate with fruit pieces already at that time. Except difference is at that time she has some white skin cream on her face.I wonder what is this all about. Preparation for party later on.

Did I miss something between is that maybe the second third plate?

Capture_2016_03_18_19_06_36_824.th.png Capture_2016_03_18_19_06_37_613.th.png

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, homersimpson95 said:

to have 11 cam in you appart connected 24h/24 and to be spy by all, and all the time, any movement, even night, yes it is a form of job. it is differnt yes but a form of job

haha, this is their parttime job and it is the interesting part, at least for us sometimes

• Upvote 1

Poor Aida, I actually feel sorry for her. She's not cut out for this. The girl set herself up a nice candle-lit bath, did her best to stay under the suds, used too much suds, drowned out the candles, overran the tub (heck of a mess to clean up) - then when it came time to shower off all the soap, she did her best to face the wall. Finally got out of tub with an immediate large towel, and then went to her room - couldn't figure out how to dry off without showing her goodies, so ended up getting dressed wet.

I really think RLC should give this girl a break and let her go home if she wants... I don't ever see her getting comfortable in this situation.

(Video will posted soon  in video section)

• Upvote 2

il y a 4 minutes, alanohio a dit :

absolutyPoor Aida, I actually feel sorry for her. She's not cut out for this. The girl set herself up a nice candle-lit bath, did her best to stay under the suds, used too much suds, drowned out the candles, overran the tub (heck of a mess to clean up) - then when it came time to shower off all the soap, she did her best to face the wall. Finally got out of tub with an immediate large towel, and then went to her room - couldn't figure out how to dry off without showing her goodies, so ended up getting dressed wet.

I really think RLC should give this girl a break and let her go home if she wants... I don't ever see her getting comfortable in this situation.

(Video will posted soon  in video section)

absoluty, agree enterely