Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

il y a 4 minutes, snaky a dit :

Homer, you gotta give it some time. The girl has been there two days. Everyone is shy in the beginning. I remember first Danaya showers, she used to cover her pussy with her hand when getting out of the tub. Look how far she's gone. Adele also. Naked downstairs and everything. Today I witnessed an almost frontal shot of Aida getting out of the shower. But the picture I took came out with bad quality so i'm not going to post it.

hope you right snaky ! ok i trust you ;) i will be patient, if rlc keep danaya ;)

8 minutes ago, MAX1 said:

Was it really shyness? They now talking pretty familiar, sounding to me. Could it be, that Aida is someone like a test to the other girls? Send by Nora? Im not sure about this. Maybe our russian speaking friends - by the way, thank yiu so much investing your times for translating for us dummys - can figure it out. Im courious now.

Oh don't even start with the "Nora conspiracies". Show some respect to the lady

• Upvote 2

14 minutes ago, miababoo said:

nora is the best nightmare rlc have made,i understand now why we have this all shit casting in this appartment now !

because it's nora make the casting for this appartment,it's clear,

You think, this is the case. But you can be wrong and it do not need to be correct. ... Just one thought: If nora doing the casting, would it not be normal to say at least hello to the other girls? ... Hmm ... Maybe she did not make the casting! ...  We do not know and there are so many possibilities and there is no reason to make nora responsible for the poor situation in this apartment. 

• Upvote 4