Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

I can't believe know one saw Nora go up stairs. She most definitely did. She started to go up and Aida started to follow her and Nora stopped at the middle landing , said something to Aida and she came back down and Nora went up by herself.

Could hear her talking for less than 2 minutes then came back down.

This happened about 10-15 minutes before the three of them then went out.

• Upvote 2

agree    alanohio      danaya     should      stay      but        i     think      adele   has    so    much    control   over     danaya   if     adele   were   ejected    danaya   would    follow    her       needs      this     nora      to       have   a     talk   with    danaya     i   like     danaya    but   shes   so    vunerable       and  adele       plays       on   this     

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, tallsg said:

I can't believe know one saw Nora go up stairs. She most definitely did. She started to go up and Aida started to follow her and Nora stopped at the middle landing , said something to Aida and she came back down and Nora went up by herself.

Could hear her talking for less than 2 minutes then came back down.

This happened about 10-15 minutes before the three of them then went out.

she went up there and went in the bathroom and made a phone call and some texting and she was standing super close to the door for some reason

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, olcage said:

she went up there and went in the bathroom and made a phone call and some texting and she was standing super close to the door for some reason

She was sticking her nose in where it no further belongs.

• Upvote 1