Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

GOOD....  Yury very good. I like it when I see someone else is following same event and make a comment  on current theme.I was notice this specific Adele's  behavior almost two weeks ago..She never cleaned those pans after she has used them.

• Upvote 2

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

7 hours ago, Thestarider said:

Tallsg

I did see Nora go the upstairs restroom, and she and Aida did in fact stop at the landing of the stairs. Aida then returned to the kitchen and Nora went to the upstairs restroom. She also placed two calls and sent a text message, and did not use the restroom while in there. One can only speculate as to who she called and sent the text message to as well. The time period in the restroom as you state was short in duration. I will add that Nora made sure and tour most of the apartment, with the exception of the Adele's and Danaya's bedrooms. There was long discussion by Danaya and Adele after Aida left to go out with Nora with a lot of the discussion whispering below what the microphones could pick up. These are the facts as were seen by all, now let the speculation begin.

I have nothing to say if she didn't speak to Danaya or Adele in person.  That being said, I'm at a loss as to why she showed up in the first place other than the fact that her and Aida are really good friends and she brought Aida into the apartment to help her out....out of desperation.  After the kitchen tour with how dirty it was, why didn't she bring down both the girls and show them the mess and explain to them how to use the dishwasher at least or how to pull the strainer out of the sink and clean it so the water doesn't back up.  What do they do during their long maintenance outages if these simple tasks are not covered?  Do they just sit around and talk about how to avoid the cameras with their cell phones and tablets and computers and eat bon bons?  I rent out a couple of places and if nothing else there is printed instructions on the refrigerator on how to use certain things like the dishwasher and washer and dryer along with what is expected of the occupants with their stay and how they are to leave the place when done.  Those instructions are either followed or they will not get a second chance...period!!!  I'm not saying these things were or were not covered during the maintenance outage but if they were, they need to be revamped!!

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, dana3 said:

They sure spend a lot of time in their bedrooms...even eat there?  I've got an idea.  RLC should make their bedroom thumbs 'free' and 'blur' the living room??

That's some funny shit right there, I don't care who you are!!

I would like to comment on what Cassy just posted in the picture thread of the kitchen incident but how do I capture just his text and not the pictures?  I'm trying to conform to the rules but I just don't know all the ins and outs of this commenting shit yet!

26 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I would like to comment on what Cassy just posted in the picture thread of the kitchen incident but how do I capture just his text and not the pictures?  I'm trying to conform to the rules but I just don't know all the ins and outs of this commenting shit yet!

Right click than open in new window than copy  URL and paste it in your post reply

Hmmm just forget about it it's not easy if you don't understand . Copy post and paste in your reply as simple as that.

Adele just arrived in kitchen .soon after that Danaya has also enter. Now just watch and learn.

I was not in position to complete this post. But I did made some images just now in kitchen all i can add to my previous post under picture is they are both pretty dirty unhealthy spoiled young girls. Adele having some cheese i guess. After she eat she just drop plate and fork on that mountain of unwashed pans. Danaya needed one spoon. She make an effort to clean just one spoon for her tea.Soon after that she remember that she would like to add some flavor to her tea so she needed a knife for cutting  lemon. And she clean just one knife no more no less.

Don't worry it's not my ID

First Adele and after that Danaya is coming up.

The text in bold was made by Cassy,  I agree with everything he posted and it's sad to say that both Danaya & Adele will always wait until the dishes are closing in on them before they will ever do anything about it.  It would take away from their spending time upstairs doing who knows what!