Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

7 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I'm sorry Cassy, I still don't get it LOL.  I'm a simpleton when it comes to the computer sometimes!

I't ok-we will try to remember that when you post in the future!!!                                                        I am really just kidding!!!  LOL

• Upvote 1

Does anyone knows if yesterday late night, Danaya and Adele 'do something' while they slept for a little time on Adele's bedroom?

Cause i watch them on 'premium boxes' down there with the lights off!

Anyway i am starting to believe (even they do 'things' and 'actions' much more together know than before), they wont make any lesbian love or something together.. Poor us?.. They are definitely bi-curious, but maybe they afraid the cameras or something. But the time will show to us if..☺️

Ha! I just figured out why Adele is so awkward against Aida! It`s because Aida is more how can i put this without being totally hated in this forum?

Aida has got a more perfect behind than Adele wich in my opinion is a little on the large side? Please don`t hate me for this all you kind people of CC?

1 minute ago, rockinvidde said:

Ha! I just figured out why Adele is so awkward against Aida! It`s because Aida is more how can i put this without being totally hated in this forum?

Aida has got a more perfect behind than Adele wich in my opinion is a little on the large side? Please don`t hate me for this all you kind people of CC?

Let me get back to you on that one.

Both would have to undergo the havingablast fondling test for any definitive decision to be reached.

I am willing to spend the time doing it, purely research for the good of mankind of course. 

• Upvote 2

On ‎3‎/‎18‎/‎2016 at 9:56 AM, horseshoejerry said:

Ok let's review. It is simple really. I wasn't responding all your posts, I responded to a SPECIFIC post. That is why I included it at the top of the post. Here it is again:

First "everyone" doesn't say anything in unison here. Additionally to suggest  RLC has the power to rule interactions or has in the past given someone the "boot" to adjust the chemistry in the apartment, is as I said in my original post) ridiculous. The remainder of my post was my opinion that is why there were no quotes. If we agree, fine. If we don't ok. As I stated earlier, there is no unified voice on CC. 

I am sorry for the late response. I'm not able to get behind the PC as often as I wish. I should have said, "Like a lot of people say" instead of "like everyone says" myself NOT included. and RLC does have the power to control these girls...to a point! That's probably why Danaya and ilona stopped hiding in the laundry. I'm sure RLC goes off what people report to them on their website and controls what people want to see as opposed to letting the girls do whatever they like and ignore each other. To say that they don't, is "ridiculous" as you said. it's not good for business. ....now "if we agree, fine. if we don't, ok"

• Upvote 1