Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

I loved last night. Aida really showed up Adele and Danaya with Nora and the girls. Ive never seen Nora till last night, but it's obvious Nora and her friends are a lil more classy than the ones here now lol.  I love Adele, but she's ......   Danaya is moody as hell, and it's jus ridiculous the amount of fake sex lol. Adele and Danaya have never actually kissed ( French kiss) yet. I still love their room . It's a great comedy rated PG ( strong sexual hints) Harmless tho lol.

• Upvote 1

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

2 cents worth analysis of Danaya...

Recently, I have formed an opinion of Danaya in reference to the teasing going on between her and Adele. They are spending more and more time "touchy - feely", and Danaya is usually the aggressor. Latest example is she pulled Adele's panties down while she was on her stomach on her bad - and Adele played along. HOWEVER, I've also noticed that when Adele returns the attention (cups Danaya's breasts, tries to kiss her tummy or legs), Danaya turns into a little girl and covers up and giggles. I think Danaya is in a crisis of not knowing what she wants. She starts things and then when they get too intimate, she shy's away. She knows that going any further could change her life forever - and she's not ready to take that step yet. I wish someone would tell her that trying something once doesn't commit you to forever. Experimenting is how you decide what you like and what you don't. Your only young once...

• Upvote 1

Those two girls will NEVER  actually have sex. They will enjoy what they are doing playing around with all the fake sex ...it's humorous. Don't hold your breath for sex ( real sex) I don't believe it will ever happen. As far as Aida goes -- she's a notch up in classiness and I love that too.

• Upvote 1

what time loosing for watching this appartment,i really don't understand the members continue pay for watching this boring place,

it's all the concept of this appartment need to be change,not the poor girls come here every month for make a little money because they live in poor country

6 minutes ago, joejo said:

Those two girls will NEVER  actually have sex. They will enjoy what they are doing playing around with all the fake sex ...it's humorous. Don't hold your breath for sex ( real sex) I don't believe it will ever happen. As far as Aida goes -- she's a notch up in classiness and I love that too.

The major difference between my statement and your answer is that you believe (I think) that most everything is scripted - I do not. I have said many times the RLC equation is simple; Here's the cameras, do what you want, but audience participation determines whether you get invited back or not. Under this set of rules, anything could happen. Under your set of rules, nothing will happen. If RLC has couple apartments where sex is often and visible, there's no reason to think they have scripted the girls apartments NOT to have such things happen.

Is there a new theme developing in this apartment or is it just me?  It appears now that one girl at a time spends a little time downstairs for the non-paid members and when she is done the next girl comes down to repeat the process.  Is it just me thinking this?

il y a 20 minutes, alanohio a dit :

2 cents worth analysis of Danaya...

Recently, I have formed an opinion of Danaya in reference to the teasing going on between her and Adele. They are spending more and more time "touchy - feely", and Danaya is usually the aggressor. Latest example is she pulled Adele's panties down while she was on her stomach on her bad - and Adele played along. HOWEVER, I've also noticed that when Adele returns the attention (cups Danaya's breasts, tries to kiss her tummy or legs), Danaya turns into a little girl and covers up and giggles. I think Danaya is in a crisis of not knowing what she wants. She starts things and then when they get too intimate, she shy's away. She knows that going any further could change her life forever - and she's not ready to take that step yet. I wish someone would tell her that trying something once doesn't commit you to forever. Experimenting is how you decide what you like and what you don't. Your only young once...

even if, effectly, this appart is differnt compared to real life of other appart, i think alanohio, you have not seen the end between danaya and ilona: danaya had purposed to ilona lo lick ilona pussy, she nearly start but ilona, as usual, had afraid and had stop ; so the problem is not danaya, it is often the partner who are with her

2 minutes ago, alanohio said:

The major difference between my statement and your answer is that you believe (I think) that most everything is scripted - I do not. I have said many times the RLC equation is simple; Here's the cameras, do what you want, but audience participation determines whether you get invited back or not. Under this set of rules, anything could happen. Under your set of rules, nothing will happen. If RLC has couple apartments where sex is often and visible, there's no reason to think they have scripted the girls apartments NOT to have such things happen.

Alan, you have some good points but you have to understand that this apartment is far different than all the rest except for the K&K apartment.  This apartment was put in the works to draw in membership with beautiful women who would show a quirky side from time to time plus nudity.  None of the sex that has occurred in this apartment (except for Nora & Kiko) has been visible to the subscriber.  It has all taken place under covers where nothing could be seen.  Coco had sex with her guy in her room and was stuck under the covers for an hour while he just pounded away, and she never so much as made a peep the whole time.  This apartment in my opinion will never show any sex from and of the girls that occupy it, not now and not in the future.  This is my opinion based off of several years of viewership!