Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

OH how I love your wit!

Thanks.  I was just really shocked when i came in today and didn't see Adele and, especiallly Danaya, in bed.  After all, it's only about 3:00 p.m. their time!

• Upvote 1

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

11 minutes ago, dana3 said:

Thanks.  I was just really shocked when i came in today and didn't see Adele and, especiallly Danaya, in bed.  After all, it's only about 3:00 p.m. their time!

I saw them come downstairs, don't remember what time it was but they looked like they were wearing makeup so I don't believe it was just to go to the grocery store to get Adele a shopping cart full of ass widener!

• Upvote 2

20 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I thought I seen Aida leave shortly ago?  If she is home now she slipped right past me lol.

I was kind a late at that time so it's possible that info was incorrect . I did catch her in kitchen with her phone fluttering waving to all sides in kitchen. She was with someone on her phone . Perhaps even showing him ( her)  how kitchen was cleaned. I thought she was out and just came in. But never mind it's ok. You can see this moment in picture section posted by Hope.

• Upvote 1

il y a 24 minutes, legrandrobert a dit :

Well Aida left so the girls can have their fake sex again.  Repeat from yesterday.

In the same time we can understand her, she's a little alone on the appart all day, and when A & D are here, Aida is alone too... So she prefer to go out.

• Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, homersimpson95 said:

In the same time we can understand her, she's a little alone on the appart all day, and when A & D are here, Aida is alone too... So she prefer to go out.

I kind of wish is was the other way around considering how they both treat her.  They should be ashamed of themselves...

• Upvote 6