Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

3 minutes ago, cassy said:

I've made a video how it can be done. I hope this can help you.

This needs to be put here Technical and Computer Related Discussions under a thread on how to comment on pictures!

In that thread it needs to be shown how to comment on just a single picture, how to comment with several pictures being carried over, how to comment with adding text and one picture, & how to comment with text and multiple pictures being carried over from the pictures thread to the comments thread.

Right now it is a painus in the anus to try and abide by the rules when it takes so many steps to just comment on a picture from the picture thread!!!  There has got to be a better more simpler way to do this!!!

Any help would be greatly appreciated....I'm willing to comply but make it easier for me and everybody else so we don't piss off the mods!!

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Noldus said:

Hello Yury
She may not have been there for 2015-2016 it was the night Anna and Irma had their show.

2014-2015 was Nora and Alisa there. Believes Lilu went before 31.12.
It must then have been this eve she was there??

Lilu left 4.1.2015. This guest was in the apartment several times as a guest of Lilu. She was there also in the new year a little after the publication of this apartment, not in the last new year. As I recall, she was also present at Mia's birthdays, which were in the apartment, although Mia no longer lived there She has lived in Barcelona for a long time, but sometimes elsewhere.

4 hours ago, Yury said:

I thought that Aida tried to contact with Adele when she came to Barcelona. But Adele shied away from contact, under various pretexts. Then Aida said too much to their mutual friend. Adele found out about it. This was the reason for the quarrel. 

Regarding Adele's own clothing line: I think itjust ridiculous.

No she clearly said their issues began long before Aida arrived, after Adele's trip home

32 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

This needs to be put here Technical and Computer Related Discussions under a thread on how to comment on pictures!

In that thread it needs to be shown how to comment on just a single picture, how to comment with several pictures being carried over, how to comment with adding text and one picture, & how to comment with text and multiple pictures being carried over from the pictures thread to the comments thread.

Right now it is a painus in the anus to try and abide by the rules when it takes so many steps to just comment on a picture from the picture thread!!!  There has got to be a better more simpler way to do this!!!

Any help would be greatly appreciated....I'm willing to comply but make it easier for me and everybody else so we don't piss off the mods!!

As you can see above this post, qouting across the forum is the simplest thing. Just click the plus sign next to the word "qouote". A box with a button will appear. You can add as many quotes as you want. Then just go over to the comments section and click that new button.

52 minutes ago, See said:

Lilu left 4.1.2015. This guest was in the apartment several times as a guest of Lilu. She was there also in the new year a little after the publication of this apartment, not in the last new year. As I recall, she was also present at Mia's birthdays, which were in the apartment, although Mia no longer lived there She has lived in Barcelona for a long time, but sometimes elsewhere.

Thanks See :-)

All photographs from that time is deleted in the thread.

Lilu just brought a beautiful guest in....  :-*

4 minutes ago, snaky said:

As you can see above this post, qouting across the forum is the simplest thing. Just click the plus sign next to the word "qouote". A box with a button will appear. You can add as many quotes as you want. Then just go over to the comments section and click that new button.

Thanks for your help snaky, I'm trying my best but what may seem easy to some may be hard for others.  I'll try that next time!