Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

21 minutes ago, Yury said:

This Russian girl. She was recently in Russia, in St. Petersburg. I think 2 months. She knows Spanish and English very well. I do not know what she was doing and how to contact with Nora. They did not say.
But it is unlikely to appear in the RLC. Although, as I understood, she was in this apartment in the New Year.

Hello Yury
She may not have been there for 2015-2016 it was the night Anna and Irma had their show.

2014-2015 was Nora and Alisa there. Believes Lilu went before 31.12.
It must then have been this eve she was there??

• Upvote 1

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

5 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Hello Yury
She may not have been there for 2015-2016 it was the night Anna and Irma had their show.

She said that on New Year apartment was well decorated. And Nora said that she tried.
Maybe she just saw on the website.

I have noticed that Aida and Adele don't like each other though i could be wrong. In the kitchen today they didn't exchange a single word. And were not happy to see each other in the kitchen at the same time. Here is my interpretation of the event  LOL

ADELE3.jpg

ADELE5.jpg

• Upvote 1

Still nowhere near working out how to quote between forums and I can't seem to add to the above so I'd just like to say:

ROFL, the game. I watched this happen and my thoughts were the same including Adele's last comment.

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Hello Yury

Yes. And Lilu was there 

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Still nowhere near working out how to quote between forums and I can't seem to add to the above so I'd just like to say:

ROFL, the game. I watched this happen and my thoughts were the same including Adele's last comment.

Copies the text. Create a new message to another topic. Push quotes and inserts quote.

Si dayana avait  prévu de rester que deux mois ce qui fait que normalement elle part le 27 Mars (arrivée le 27 janvier )

et Adèle est arrivée le 5Février et doit quittée le 05 avril )

ce qui veut dire que Dayana pourrait rester un mois de plus 

D'après ce que Kitek dit c'est adèle qui doit bientôt quitter

5 minutes ago, mikeof26 said:

I do agree with you it all fake shit     @stncld316

If you look at all the Apartments in General.  There are only two that I would consider Real Life and that would be  Maya & Stepan  and  Nina & Kira.  The rest of them you can plainly see they all play up to the camera.

RLC needs to get back to the Basics of Real Life or they'll Melt at the Core sooner or later.  Their Operations  are definitely not  a live forever.

• Upvote 6

Just now, StnCld316 said:

If you look at all the Apartments in General.  There are only two that I would consider Real Life and that would be  Maya & Stepan  and  Nina & Kira.  The rest of them you can plainly see they all play up to the camera.

RLC needs to get back to the Basics of Real Life or they'll Melt at the Core sooner or later.  Their Operations  are definitely not  a live forever.

I do agree with that also

• Upvote 2