Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

9 minutes ago, alanohio said:

I don't disagree for a moment that this apartment could be tons better, but I will make a couple points that are important...

1. From a free camera standpoint this apt is useless. The girls spend almost NO time in the living room thus non-subscribes see nothing to convince them to subscribe (=bad for RLC)

2. From a subscriber standpoint, you have two beautiful girls willing to get naked in front of the paid cameras (read as "limited audience), tease, touch, pinch nipples, "almost" kiss, and do things just short of getting intimate. This keep subscribers watching in some wild hope that they will do "something" worth snapping a picture of. (=good for RLC).

3. As is the pattern with RLC, one of the three girls will be replaced and a whole NEW dynamic will replace this one. Many of us will watch to see that new dynamic, and once again post wild theories about RLC, the girls, and whether this is "real" or "not". (=good for RLC).

Don't ever forget that some of the voyeurs here want to see real life, but most all of them want to see girls running around naked and have sex - and if THAT isn't possible, they are satisfied to watch beautiful girls running around naked and teasing the hell out of us.

There's little reason, in reality, to complain or otherwise moan about what things "should" be, because the constant replacement pattern will bring something new just around the corner.

Do I get tired of "breast painting" ? Sure, but it's a whole lot better than watching the News :)

you had me convinced up until you said it  was 'a whole lot better than watching the News'. I'd call it a 'draw' here! 

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

3 minutes ago, alanohio said:

I don't disagree for a moment that this apartment could be tones better, but I will make a couple points that are important...

1. From a free camera standpoint this apt is useless. The girls spend almost NO time in the living room thus non-subscribes see nothing to convince them to subscribe (=bad for RLC)

2. From a subscriber standpoint, you have two beautiful girls willing to get naked in front of the paid cameras (read as "limited audience), tease, touch, pinch nipples, "almost" kiss, and do things just short of getting intimate. This keep subscribers watching is some wild hope that they will do "something" worth snapping a picture of. (=good for RLC).

Currently, I am still a subscriber and pay to watch the whole thing. :( ...  I think it is importent to consider that there is a extrem amount of nudity and sex on the internet (for free). There is no reason to spend $45 a month for this. ... The point for this page is the "Real" Life content. ... If it is missing, there is no reason to spend money, i think.  ... I will have a RLC brake, because it is currently just disappointing for me. :( 

• Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, joejo said:

Lmao she over-runned the tub into the floor yesterday with bubbles haha.

I'd love to see danaya get up and go jump in the bath with aida but...would she have to ask adele first?:huh: