Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

1 minute ago, jayp1220259 said:

these girls do not give a fuck about rlc or us they have another job that pays a whole lot more this apt is just a layover to rest shower and eat.

so true... it appears that adele demands...danaya does what adele wants.. I feel bad/sorry for danaya.  she couldn't say no to ilona...now she can't say no to adele.  very disappointing but, as i said before...we should be used to it by now.

• Upvote 3

oui, peut être que demain Aida ira chez Nora le temps que Adele parte..Je l'espère, et j'aimerai que cela se passe (malgré que beaucoup ici et sur RLC commence à apprécier Aida.

En tous cas, cela n'est pas innocent si Nora est revenue, pour Aida. Il se passe quelque chose, J'espère aussi que Nora interviendra en faveur d'Aida.

8 minutes ago, dana3 said:

so true... it appears that adele demands...danaya does what adele wants.. I feel bad/sorry for danaya.  she couldn't say no to ilona...now she can't say no to adele.  very disappointing but, as i said before...we should be used to it by now.

Danaya can't say NO to the money or the dick!!!

• Upvote 1

Adele unhappy that Danaya long does makeup. It requires to assemble faster because are waiting for them. She tells Danaya, that she will make make-up there where they go.

In my opinion Adele drunk.

• Upvote 4

Just now, Yury said:

Adele unhappy that Danaya long does makeup. It requires to assemble faster because are waiting for them. She tells Danaya, that she will make make-up there where they go.

In my opinion Adele drunk.

She came down for another drink.