Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Il y a 21 heures, isidore57 a dit :

10h30 Aida  a quitté la maison définitivement.......... 

est-il possible d'avoir une photo ou video pour voir svp d'avance merci si ces possible de voir 

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

1 hour ago, alanohio said:

Alanohio's One Month Summary (C+)

What a shame. The girls have basically forgotten the RLC audience, or doesn't give a damn. Danaya 90% of the time is in bed looking at her phone, and Adele 90% of the time in front of the mirror dancing. I can't judge Aida yet since she's trying to survive Adele's "evil stare". In any case, until at least one of them is gone - no reason to watch.

Been in and out tonight and didn't catch much action.  However, i did notice that it was very, very quiet.  I assume nothing went on tonight based on your comments.  Glad i didn't miss anything.  Overall, i'd have to say i agree with your summary.  Maybe danaya is looking at comments and figuring things out regarding adele..maybe not!?  At any rate, i agree than one must go, i.e., my choice would be manipulative adele.  Earlier i stopped by the forum and asked if it was my imagination but it seemed like adele spent more time in bed with danaya when aida was there??  If so, i wonder why?  Moreso, I wonder if danaya wonders why?  Have a good night!

• Upvote 2

Il y a 11 heures, winnlove a dit :

Saches que Danaya, on l'a vu entièrement nue seulement le 12è jours de son séjour ici!

danaya était topless le soir même de son arrivée....je me souviens de irma, qui en fait était plus topless, que nue intégral... 

10 hours ago, dana3 said:

Been in and out tonight and didn't catch much action.  However, i did notice that it was very, very quiet.  I assume nothing went on tonight based on your comments.  Glad i didn't miss anything.  Overall, i'd have to say i agree with your summary.  Maybe danaya is looking at comments and figuring things out regarding adele..maybe not!?  At any rate, i agree than one must go, i.e., my choice would be manipulative adele.  Earlier i stopped by the forum and asked if it was my imagination but it seemed like adele spent more time in bed with danaya when aida was there??  If so, i wonder why?  Moreso, I wonder if danaya wonders why?  Have a good night!

I think u made a mistake adele spends 90% of her time in the kitchen and eating

• Upvote 2

12 hours ago, roy1 said:

yes   alanohio     they    havent     given    a     damm       for    ages     its   been   in    bed     or     all     night     pissups       not   sure    aida    will     come   back      

Why all the spaces in all of your posts? It's makes them really hard to read.

• Upvote 3