Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Aida will return after her vacation with family and friends for her birthday, Adele is do to leave soon as her visa will expire, Danaya will be staying for another month until her visa expires at the end of April.

• Upvote 2

thanks    starider            there    were   different       opinions      as    to    wether        it     was   a    visit       or         gone      for     good       adele   could  have     been     on      a     3    month        because       it     is      thought      she     was    in     barcelona       before      coming     into    apt

I believe you Thes, but I know a girl who is in college here on an unlimited visa. I heard each visa was different. Maybe the type these girls are on are the same, but again ive known some to be a lot longer than 2 mos. Maybe RLC visas are different. She's been here over 2 yrs so far.

Yes sir, they most certainly are different, and many different types as well. I have traveled to many countries, and depending where you are in the world, Depending on what type of visa is required, whether your are a tourist or working also dictates what type of visa, and whether you are sponsored, and who sponsored you, also dictates what type of visa you can acquire.