Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

10 minutes ago, alanohio said:

Looks like all the rooms have been cleaned and straightened, and I'll bet a probable repair in the bathroom as well. I'm curious who cleaned and straightened Aidas room... (maybe Nora?)

PS: Wild guess here but it might be Aida isn't coming back and the room was made ready for someone else.

Well I can't say about Nora .... Harley has a point about the sofa.  But Aids's room is totally different.  No sign of her or her pic's or posters (although I did like the touch even if a little over the top).  Nothing else of Nora's influence though.  Not sure why it should be a surprise if Nora involved or why anyone whould stress over it.  Kind of crazy they need to do all of this though!!!

Just now, alanohio said:

Bingo - Adele is moving persoanl items back into the bathroom - can pretty much guarantee the bathroom repair was major. See guys, a lot more going on than we see on the surface.

danaya hiding in 'secret' room again!?

Just now, eaglewolf01 said:

is that a piece of plywood on the back of aida's bed and the new pic up on the wall?

Looks padded to me not plywood.  And yes new pics on wall.  Actually whole new look to the bed decor as well.

1 minute ago, alanohio said:

2016-03-24_19-52-50.png

Thanks for the pic alanohio.....The only thing that has changed in that bathroom is that they cleaned the grout, and they may have replaced the bathtub faucet...not sure on that one!  The items that were removed from the shelf, was so they could clean the grout behind it.  I stand on what I say, 16 hours for the cleaning is ridiculous!!!  These are grown ass women and shouldn't have to be cleaned up after!!