Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

il y a 15 minutes, legrandrobert a dit :

Hi, I just answered his question on a pm he was asking how to join RLC without a credit card.  I told him to buy a pre-payed one.

je peux voir le temps de vous lire et ecrire (message) merci de comprendre

• Upvote 1

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

14 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

Hi, I just answered his question on a pm he was asking how to join RLC without a credit card.  I told him to buy a pre-payed one.

Hi legrand and thank you!  I thought that might have been what he was asking but I wasn't sure.  The translator does not do well for some people on here.  I don't know if it's how they are asking a question or how they are stating something, all I know is it works good for some and not for others.

il y a 1 minute, HarleyFatboy a dit :

Salut legrand et je vous remercie! Je pensais que cela aurait pu être ce qu'il demandait, mais je ne savais pas. Le traducteur ne fait pas bien pour certaines personnes ici. Je ne sais pas si elle est la façon dont ils demandent une question ou comment ils sont en indiquant quelque chose, tout ce que je sais est qu'il fonctionne bien pour certains et pas pour d'autres.

j'ai le meme probleme avec le traducteur

• Upvote 1

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

Hi legrand and thank you!  I thought that might have been what he was asking but I wasn't sure.  The translator does not do well for some people on here.  I don't know if it's how they are asking a question or how they are stating something, all I know is it works good for some and not for others.

That's why I never use it and why I am so Lucky to have been raised in a bilingual family.

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

One thing I have learned from using the translaters is that, those whose grammer and spelling are correct get the best results. The more local colloquialisms you use, the less accurately the translators will work. Sometimes, with French for instance (since I understand how Spanish and German work), I have to play the translation back, and if I can't understand myself then I reword what I said originally until I can more or less understand the translation. It ain't perfect but it is close.

1 minute ago, ww_watcher said:

One thing I have learned from using the translaters is that, those whose grammer and spelling are correct get the best results. The more local colloquialisms you use, the less accurately the translators will work. Sometimes, with French for instance (since I understand how Spanish and German work) I have to play the translation back, and if I can't understand myself then I reword what I said origianlly until I can more or less understand the translation. It ain't perfect but it is close.

I tried translating Spanish to French or English DISASTER couldn't understand at all.

1 minute ago, ww_watcher said:

One thing I have learned from using the translaters is that, those whose grammer and spelling are correct get the best results. The more local colloquialisms you use, the less accurately the translators will work. Sometimes, with French for instance (since I understand how Spanish and German work), I have to play the translation back, and if I can't understand myself then I reword what I said originally until I can more or less understand the translation. It ain't perfect but it is close.

That's a very good way of doing it for sure!  Thanks for sharing

il y a 9 minutes, HarleyFatboy a dit :

That's a very good way of doing it for sure!  Thanks for sharing

je peux meme dire que le traducteur automatique du site ne fait pas de traduction certaine langue (connais pas exemple : Ukrainien), il faut alors traduire manuellement sur le site de google traducteur (translate.google.)

il y a 5 minutes, dana3 a dit :

No new girl?  Adele still here!  ??? What happened during maintenance?

je ne sais pas, mais l'entretien a dure entre 13 et 14h. dommage qu'ils n'ont pas en profiter de mettre la cam du balcon gratuit aussi

il y a toujours les 3 nom (Danaya, Adele et Aida)

• Upvote 1