Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

If you people stopped looking at this apartment with constant anticipation or hope that these girls are going to do anything sexual with each other, then you wouldn't be worried about if it's a scam or not. It's like you glue yourself to this apartment for hours, get mad that they constantly go out or get mad that they won't do anything sexual, then turn around and glue yourself again to this apartment the next day for more hours. These girls have no done anything different from any other girl that has ever lived in this apartment for the past year, and yet some of you people are STILL whining and complaining about the same thing over and over and over again. How much longer do you have to realize exactly what it is these girls do here?

• Upvote 1

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

1 minute ago, jayp1220259 said:

dont you guys see that they are poking fun at us.

Like i said...pathetic.  While they isolate and ignore the new girl and degrade this apartment even further, they poke fun at us?  

• Upvote 2

Real life should be each girl has a life of her own, Adele and Danaya don't need to be together all the time.  They don't have to fake caresses to one another, they don't need to bathe together, they don't need to go out together.  This puppy dog acting from Danaya is really not necessary and is getting quite BORING !!

• Upvote 2

Gotta agree Misc.  Da reacts so predictably to Adele. I watch it for the comedy for the most part. They do get naked but we all know nothing else is gonna happen.  So I never go to the room expecting sex will happen.

6 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

Not as often as before I'm waiting untill Adele moves out.

That's not going to matter. Whenever Adele moves out and gets her replacement, the same exact thing is going between her and whoever she lives with here, just like it's been happening with every other girl that's ever lived here. They literally all do the same thing and they will all continue to do the same thing.