Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Knowing the tension before Aida left, i'm really surprised RLC left adele in the apartment.  It's so obvious who the root of the problems is.  Bringing Aida back into this apartment with Adele there is downright cruel.  Might make a good show but, still cruel.

• Upvote 3

I do not understand the guideline of RLC at the moment
When the boss of a big company has to face big problems (disappearing customers, cash register) he acts in function to seal breaches as quickly as possible to find a solution
RLC makes all the opposite

• Upvote 5

1 minute ago, daily said:

I do not understand the guideline of RLC at the moment
When the boss of a big company has to face big problems (disappearing customers, cash register) he acts in function to seal breaches as quickly as possible to find a solution
RLC makes all the opposite

i know...it seems they don't want to intervene but in cases like this, it would seem reasonable to do something...To do nothing seems to be uncaring and irresponsible.

• Upvote 5

lol Well RLC isn't a big company so that may be part of it.  Another question?  The majority of these people never leave their home or apt. for long so they couldn't have a job, or more than a part-time job.  Who pays them -- it must be quite a bit for them to survive.  Most of them sleep more than anything else, or are on their phones.

1 minute ago, dana3 said:

i know...it seems they don't want to intervene but in cases like this, it would seem reasonable to do something...To do nothing seems to be uncaring and irresponsible.

I said it before the more controversy, keeps the members talking and viewing, they won't do anything untill it's time for one to leave.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, legrandrobert said:

I said it before the more controversy, keeps the members talking and viewing, they won't do anything untill it's time for one to leave.

Maybe in the short run but...in the long run??  I'm not a member nor would i even consider it because of this.  Watching children with their daily 'food fights' (when they're here) is not exactly what i have in mind when i think of a 'voyeur' site.   Anyway, i do agree with you that they are unlikely to do anything for whatever reason.

• Upvote 2