Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

well...now that this apartment is closing down for the evening, let go over what we learned...just kidding.  have a good night all.  I pray that danaya will think about treating aida better in the ffuture.  I would pray the same for adele but she has no desire to be a better person nor mature feelings...and, she wouldn't care anyway.  see many of you tomorrow...where there is hope, there is always a way!

4 hours ago, dana3 said:

i was hoping adele would become more like danaya but seems like danaya has morphed into adele.  If they are really laughing a Aida, both are evil.  How very, very sad and childish. Grow up Danaya.

Seems like I said that very thing this morning Dana

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, legrandrobert said:

Most of the posts I've read say april 7th.

Legr, I know she will be leaving pretty soon, her visa will expire. 1st week in April sounds right if my memory serves me well.  Danya will be out here at the end of April,

• Upvote 1

I think watching these girls Adele and Danaya is like watching an episode of Walking Dead. Danaya looks like a zombie. And Adele is the bad zombie eating Danaya and turning her into a zombie! Aida, run !!!!!

• Upvote 2

hello ever1 one I hope you all had a wonderful  Easter . I have a  good ? to ask Since we all know all that has been seen with adele  after Ilona  left don't u thing Ilona is giving her instructions on what she should do to keep danaya from  occupied so she would try anything with aida? I truly feel danaya is being set up big time and I feel because with the way this is going  that wel sould rip our collers and tuen our backs and never mention adeles and  ilons name ever again  they should be shunned from rlc. that's my thought on all of this Happy Easter. your  Wolf.

5 minutes ago, eaglewolf01 said:

hello ever1 one I hope you all had a wonderful  Easter . I have a  good ? to ask Since we all know all that has been seen with adele  after Ilona  left don't u thing Ilona is giving her instructions on what she should do to keep danaya from  occupied so she would try anything with aida? I truly feel danaya is being set up big time and I feel because with the way this is going  that wel sould rip our collers and tuen our backs and never mention adeles and  ilons name ever again  they should be shunned from rlc. that's my thought on all of this Happy Easter. your  Wolf.

hmmmmm.  very interesting.  you could be right!  it would be hard to convince everyone to shun them but again, not a bad idea.  

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Benfold said:

Danaya might want to do more but Adele won't let Danaya touch her, she clearly wants to be the one in control.

Adele reminds me of Ilona with her acts ... she starts tuching and teasing Danaya and after, she goes in her room and that's it !!  Danaya really tries , but ... It could be fun to see where it could go betwen these two but ... Also, I salute Aida for her force of caracter . It takes a lot to accept the fact that Adele ignores her completely ... 

• Upvote 2