Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Mr MrBox gave me a negative reputation for the pictures of Danaya and Adele having a foam party. What did I do wrong ?

Are there new rules in CC? If I brake any rules then I better stop posting pics. I thought that I do a service to the people here, not offend them :(

I would appreciate it very much if MrBox at least explain to me what is it that offended him/her.

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, hflyer said:

Mr MrBox gave me a negative reputation for the pictures of Danaya and Adele having a foam party. What did I do wrong ?

Are there new rules in CC? If I brake any rules then I better stop posting pics. I thought that I do a service to the people here, not offend them :(

I would appreciate it very if MrBox at least explain to me what is it that offended him/her.

On the contrary I gave you positve note  They were very nive pics.  We who can't see upstairs apprecate them, thank you for posting.

If youcould get one of Aida in Danaya»»'s bed that would be super.

• Upvote 3

28 minutes ago, hflyer said:

I would appreciate it very much if MrBox at least explain to me what is it that offended him/her.

You just posted test. You just posted text. I thought that this is not allowed.  Sorry if i did something wrong.

• Upvote 1