Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

danaya should seek permission from owner to enter aida's room....NOT...danaya's too owned to even think of it!  anyway, i'm glad.  aida needs to stay away from infected danaya!  I'm out of here for a while.. i get ill watching danaya cowtow to adele.  Adele must be very proud.

• Upvote 3

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Adele must have come from money, she is always shopping for new clothes, The clothes she buys come from boutiques and are very expensive !!!!! She will need to buy another suitcase to get all the clothes she has bought home LOL

• Upvote 1

50 minutes ago, canito said:

i cant wait to adele leaves and we get a new girl and aida and the new girl become friends and aida does the samething to danaya and makes her feel like she did when she first got there where she was board out of her mind and with know one to talk to.

what goes around comes around...lol

• Upvote 1

is it just me or adele getting wider and wider?  I just looked at the last pictures.  I understand adele broke up another aida/danaya union...too bad for danaya...she might actually find someone who actually, really would treat her with respect instead of control...control...control....  By the way, you can only control someone for so long before it backfires...when, depends on the intelligence of the person being controlled.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, roy1 said:

dana  i  think  adele  will  try  persuade  danaya  to  leave   at   same  time as  her  shes so obsessed  with  controling  her   just my  thoughts

of course...that's what adele does...and, unfortunately, danaya does what she's told to do by adele.

You guys are good entertainment. You have so many juvenile opinions about these girls without having a clue about who they are, what they are like and what they think.  I just love your assumptions and conspiracy theories.

• Upvote 4