Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Hey...is this a plot...i just got here, i.e., 2:32 only to find out the apartment went under maintenance 5 minutes ago??? How did they know i was coming?  scary!  Anyway, probably just to clean the kitchen and house again...yes?

54 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

See Adele in the shower just now after her morning at the (presumably) spa centre. Looks like she's been on a sun bed, I'm sure has a signs of a sunburnt arse, either that or she's been lying on it for too long.  Bizarre when you need to go on a sunbed in Spain!

I would agree that she has been in the tanning booth, I have seen Danaya a few times sunbathe on the balcony. It does make you wonder why the choice of a tanning booth versus the real thing.

1 minute ago, Thestarider said:

WOW, another maintenance, sure has been a lot of downtime in that apartment lately. :sad:

Again...and now the speculation?  kitchen cleaning, adele leaving early, major fight so Nora had to intervene, more shower problems, camera in adeles room break...hmmm...wonder why?

1 minute ago, Thestarider said:

WOW, another maintenance, sure has been a lot of downtime in that apartment lately. :sad:

yes there is lot of down time in this apartment that get you thinking  what is going on.

3 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Spooky this apartment going u/m again, not just because dana3 arrived haha but it's Thursday. Same as last week although in hindsight there was genuine work carried out but they both had early nights last night to recharge batteries and they are supposed to be going out again tonight on another all nighter. Did you also notice when Danaya left at 12.35 today in a very happy mood, she put her leather jacket in her large shoulder bag as if she didn't expect to be back until later when it would be chilly. What did she know I wonder? Coincidence or just suspicious minds? Let's see how long the apt is down!

• Upvote 2

this u/m thing is turning into a weekly thing  either fix the problem completely or close the apt down this is ridiculous  this is the only apt.that needs maintance every fricking week bullshit.well i will go watch kristy do her daily workout for a little bit then.this apt.is a joke with there fake shit and treating Aida like shit well at least Danaya talked to Aida yesterday so i give her a little credit for that.

1 minute ago, canito said:

this u/m thing is turning into a weekly thing  either fix the problem completely or close the apt down this is ridiculous  this is the only apt.that needs maintance every fricking week bullshit.well i will go watch kristy do her daily workout for a little bit then.this apt.is a joke with there fake shit and treating Aida like shit well at least Danaya talked to Aida yesterday so i give her a little credit for that.

I agree.  Once again, i'm glad i'm not an RLC paying member considering how little i've missed.  It's sad when my imagination is 10x better than the actual apartment.  Hey, maybe adele had it shut down cause aida was talking to danaya again?

• Upvote 1

To tell you the truth Dana i only became a member cause of Kami and Krisy these girls are real and theres nothing fake about there relationship they are real life friends and you can tell if you could watch and see but if not by the pictures that get posted by our friends here on cc.you can tell there not fake what they do when they cuddle and the massages and the kisses are real its not scripted that the way they always are there bff.thats the only reason i payed im a kami and kristy fan forever i love these girls.since the whole change in this apt.i only liked irma and anna i loved there personality and the way they interacted with eachother.

• Upvote 3