Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

3 minutes ago, jayp1220259 said:

adele is the ultimate manipulator.that should be illegal what she does to danaya.

Well, as least it is immoral but, don't forget, danaya lets adele control her.  She could stand up to her at any time but chooses not to. In my opinion, she will learn a hard lesson when adele starts treating her the same way she treats others like aida.  

you guys do know there is a chat feature on CC that is more suited to chating, rather taking up 5 pages of the comments thread to chat, besides the Mods get tired of having filter through all this nonsense

• Upvote 5

11 minutes ago, ww_watcher said:

I don't get it. Do you guys make up what you see? Adele went to kiss Danaya, Danaya stuck her tongue out and Adele kissed it. Plain as day. She chuckled after that. Then they hugged with Adele clearly being pulled in between Danaya's legs and Danaya patted Adeles bare(ish) bottom. Maybe it was just a show but there was no disgust or revulsion showing on either of their faces.

Yes ww...we make it up?  No, that's what i saw.  Adele 'accepted' the tongue, smiled and laughed, hugged a little (for show) and left.  I wouldn't say adele kissed danaya's tongue as she was going for a quick lip kiss and got the tongue.  it startled her and she laughed.  at least thats what i saw.  If you saw something different, that's ok.  I don't disagree with your analysis other than the part when you say 'adele kissed it'.  either way, it doesn't matter to me...i was responding to someone else's interpretation...just my opinion.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

you guys do know there is a chat feature on CC that is more suited to chating, rather taking up 5 pages of the comments thread to chat, besides the Mods get tired of having filter through all this nonsense

Are we not supposed to be using these pages to communicate?  The chat feature, to me, is kind of confusing as other people talk about other rooms and the whole conversation gets confusing. You almost have to always put in the name of the room to make a comment so people know what room you're talking about and your comment appears after 6-7 other comments about stuff happening in other rooms....

• Upvote 7