Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

3 minutes ago, canito said:

thes i understand what your saying and i respect what your saying but sometimes theres only like one or two people.

Yes invite your friends to meet you in the chat, you guys know what room your talking about. it's actually much faster and better once you get use to using it.

• Upvote 1

I just watched an interaction between Danaya and Aida, and it was interesting. Aida continues to "court" Danaya. I really think she understands that Danaya is very malleable and is being currently driven by Adele. I can't help but think she is keeping a connection with Danaya for the future (after Adele leaves). Aida then went back to her room with Vika and rolled over her (rather close) to get to the other side of the bed.

For the first time in a LONG time, I think this apartment may have some promise :)

• Upvote 4

Just now, alanohio said:

I just watched an interaction between Danaya and Aida, and it was interesting. Aida continues to "court" Danaya. I really think she understands that Danaya is very malleable and is being currently driven by Adele. I can't help but think she is keeping a connection with Danaya for the future (after Adele leaves). Aida then went back to her room with Vika and rolled over her (rather close) to get to the other side of the bed.

For the first time in a LONG time, I think this apartment may have some promise :)

We're in the chat room now trying to get used to using it in place of this room...join us.

• Upvote 1