Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

4 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Haha, hun fikk ikke forlate leiligheten sånn gjorde hun?

Danaya proposes a bra :biggrin:
It was a different outfit, after some samples ... (as usual)

• Upvote 2

I see that the 'absentee roommates' are gone once again.  Lets see..they go out, stay out all day or all night, come back to apartment, eat, sleep, take a bath, sleep some more and leave again.  I call upon RLC to remove these two immediatelly.  They are taking full advantage of you and your paying customers.  I know we have two 'real tenants' in here to watch but that doesn't negate the fact that they are making RLC, and it's customers a joke.  If they need/want to make whatever money they need/want to make that it causes them to be totally absentee, they should be removed from this apartment, work their jobs, and pay for their own apartment.  They are both pathetic.

• Upvote 3

23 minutes ago, dana3 said:

I see that the 'absentee roommates' are gone once again.  Lets see..they go out, stay out all day or all night, come back to apartment, eat, sleep, take a bath, sleep some more and leave again.  I call upon RLC to remove these two immediatelly.  They are taking full advantage of you and your paying customers.  I know we have two 'real tenants' in here to watch but that doesn't negate the fact that they are making RLC, and it's customers a joke.  If they need/want to make whatever money they need/want to make that it causes them to be totally absentee, they should be removed from this apartment, work their jobs, and pay for their own apartment.  They are both pathetic.

Even though they have now returned...i stand by my original post above.  I wonder how long or if they'll be around today and/or tonight!  

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, dana3 said:

This is a bit silly Dana, they went out to get some shopping. Should they sit around indoors all day? I know we want to see the girls but you have to let them live their lives however they want. The other day people were complaining that they were going out all day to 'party with guys' - actually, they went to the zoo. They're just two girls living their lives. Young, attractive women don't sit around indoors all day, that would be much less 'real life' than what we're seeing at the moment

• Upvote 2