Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

2 minutes ago, Benfold said:

This is a bit silly Dana, they went out to get some shopping. Should they sit around indoors all day? I know we want to see the girls but you have to let them live their lives however they want. The other day people were complaining that they were going out all day to 'party with guys' - actually, they went to the zoo. They're just two girls living their lives. Young, attractive women don't sit around indoors all day, that would be much less 'real life' than what we're seeing at the moment

perhaps...but, i'll agree with you if i actually see some 'real life'  out of them instead of 'absentee roommates'...like i said, for quite a while all i've seen them do is use this apartment as a 'stopover' place, i.e., they eat, sleep, take a bath, eat some more, sleep, take a shower and...leave.  Oh yeah...sometimes they 'play' around with each other for 5-10' before returning to sleep, eat, etc.  sorry if this sounds so negative, but aida, and now vika, have been around more in the last few days than danaya/adele have in the last week. Just my opinion.

• Upvote 1

i don't know where post that: this is the last rlc newsletter received today for who have not receveid that:

1. Anezka and Karel have joined the project.
2. Aida is being visited by a friend — meet Vika.
3. Kamila is gone for a trip, she will be back next week.

As Benfold said, these are young girls who do have a life. Yes, they are getting free rent to occupy the apartment, but 3(or 4) girls occupying an apt isn't the same as a couple occupying an apartment.

Having said that, these current personalities are not the TV-watching type - thus why they don't spend much time in the living room. They are a generation glued to their phones and iPads. Want to see a movie = iPad in the bedroom. Have you also noticed, whatever they are doing (including taking a bath) they jump immediately to their phones should it ring or beep from a text. The messaging on their phones is the prime reason they exist LOL.

With all the angst we've had about Danaya and Adele, we should settle back and watch how this plays out. D&A have gotten friendlier with the other girls (in my opinion) because it's starting to settle in on them that their time is limited in the apartment. They are no longer Queens of the Hill - the "youngsters" are going to take over soon.

My usual suggestion - Chill :)

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, mikeof26 said:

I thought they go to clubs and come back late.   so they hang out with zoo animals all night long lol

When i was in college, my mother would call me at 10 pm to talk sometimes and i was never at the dorm.  then, she would call back at 11...then 12.  I told her i was at the library.  I didn't tell her the library was a bar in town!  Maybe the 'zoo' is a club?

I agree with chill part alanohio but, when they sign up for this voyeur concept, this apartment, why do they do it?  If their purpose is to use the apartment as 'free rent' and, do whatever they want all day and/or all night long and not be part of the 'voyeur' experiment/concept, why sign up?

16 minutes ago, dana3 said:

When i was in college, my mother would call me at 10 pm to talk sometimes and i was never at the dorm.  then, she would call back at 11...then 12.  I told her i was at the library.  I didn't tell her the library was a bar in town!  Maybe the 'zoo' is a club?

maybe they went to the zoo yesterday

2 minutes ago, mikeof26 said:

maybe they went to the zoo yesterday

perhaps...and that would be great...one way to find out...Go Pro?  Wouldn't that be neat!

Oh...by the way, i went to the 'library' yesterday!  ::)