Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

adele left wow thats good.now danaya will spend all her time in her room like she did when ilona went on vacation.cause now aida has vika to talk to and danaya only has her phone or ipad to look at.karmas a bitch but have you ever seen danaya yell at adele for leaving messes or leaving dishes dirty nope.shes just mad cause now her pussy is gone and shes left all alone.

• Upvote 4

9 minutes ago, canito said:

adele left wow thats good.now danaya will spend all her time in her room like she did when ilona went on vacation.cause now aida has vika to talk to and danaya only has her phone or ipad to look at.karmas a bitch but have you ever seen danaya yell at adele for leaving messes or leaving dishes dirty nope.shes just mad cause now her pussy is gone and shes left all alone.

I think she will jump on one of the 2 girls in the apartment and I think Aida will be the victim..

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, canito said:

so true karma's a bitch her withdrawal symptoms started really fast and i don't think it will end good

dont get me wrong i like danaya but she brung this on herself just because she let adele manipulate her and tell her what to do.thats what happens when your a puppet danaya adele with stringing you along to be lonely in your own little world. 

• Upvote 3

its going to be sad because i think if she does argue or hits aida i think vika will end up hitting danaya.just for the fact of how they treated aida in the begining vika and aida will be beating the shit out of danaya,danaya can probably handle one but not two people.plus danaya is going to feel jealous cause she has know one to talk to or hang out with and she cant grab know ones titties anymore.plus danaya would get kicked out the project.:biggrin: 

• Upvote 1

I think it would be best for Aida and Vika to simply clean up after themselves - even if a few dishes are Danaya's until Danaya leaves. No sense to increase tension - it doesn't matter anymore since Danaya will be gone in a few weeks. Maybe if they treat her with kid gloves, she will come around and try and join in. If I were the girls, that's what I would do anyway.

• Upvote 5

at least now danaya can rest and get all the sleeps she wants with out having someone talking her ear of practically all day.and anyways danaya always like to be alone anyways she was always in her room so that doesn't change much