Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Back to the apartment, as much as I am hoping Vika will lead the charge into a new era once the other two girls are gone, I'm afraid her boyfriend will still get in the way of her opening up much more than we have already seen. It makes one wonder why RLC would allow girls in if they admitted to a boyfriend. Obviously walking around naked doesn't bother him enough to make her stop (thankfully) but we sure won't see her with a guy or maybe not even a girl... (too bad).

• Upvote 3

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

1 hour ago, alanohio said:

Back to the apartment, as much as I am hoping Vika will lead the charge into a new era once the other two girls are gone, I'm afraid her boyfriend will still get in the way of her opening up much more than we have already seen. It makes one wonder why RLC would allow girls in if they admitted to a boyfriend. Obviously walking around naked doesn't bother him enough to make her stop (thankfully) but we sure won't see her with a guy or maybe not even a girl... (too bad).

Is there any guy? The one with whom she was talking, it seems to me more a business partner than a boyfriend.

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Yury said:

Is there any guy? The one with whom she was talking, it seems to me more a business partner than a boyfriend.

I saw her talking to him in underwear - then she giggle and said something like "ok" then disappeared into the downstairs toilet.

Sounds like a boyfriend LOL

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Yes Alan,and Danaya shakes her boobs at her mom, imagine that ???

Not sure that was called for Thes?? Yury asked if it was really a boyfriend or business partner. I described what I saw which included a suggestion she brought the video/digital discussion into the toilet. I don't know about you, but non of my business partners (male or female) ever brought a video discussion into the toilet.

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, alanohio said:

Not sure that was called for Thes?? Yury asked if it was really a boyfriend or business partner. I described what I saw which included a suggestion she brought the video/digital discussion into the toilet. I don't know about you, but non of my business partners (male or female) ever brought a video discussion into the toilet.

Just want you think out of the box Alan, as nothing is ever what it appears on RLC, only those who speak and understand the Russian language really have an idea.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Just want you think out of the box Alan, as nothing is ever what it appears on RLC, only those who speak and understand the Russian language really have an idea.

Then I'd be happy to hear an alternative explanation Thes. As I said, I expressed a description of what I saw. I'm more than willing to hear another option if I have to take criticism for what I posted.

• Upvote 2

Guest beaver67
10 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

she did go into the bathroom w/her underwear on, and was naked when she came out- if that means anything ???

Let me be clear on exactly what I saw.

Vika's iPad was on the heater under the window with a male face on the screen. She was stooping in her underwear so the iPad camera would likely show her shoulders up - the same angle of the male on the other end. After some discussion, she giggled, and made a node to mean what I suspected was an "ok" or agreement to something he had said. At that point she stood up, which put the iPad camera directly pointing at her panties. She gathered up the iPad and the cord and headed to the downstairs bathroom (with the male face still on the screen) and closed the door.

Draw your own conclusions.

• Upvote 2