Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

4 minutes ago, alanohio said:

Let me be clear on exactly what I saw.

Vika's iPad was on the heater under the window with a male face on the screen. She was stooping in her underwear so the iPad camera would likely show her shoulders up - the same angle of the male on the other end. After some discussion, she giggled, and made a node to mean what I suspected was an "ok" or agreement to something he had said. At that point she stood up, which put the iPad camera directly pointing at her panties. She gathered up the iPad and the cord and headed to the downstairs bathroom (with the male face still on the screen) and closed the door.

Draw your own conclusions.

So is now the time for everyone to  start complaining that she was possibly showing something to some one that we could not see????    LOL

• Upvote 1

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

28 minutes ago, happyone said:

So is now the time for everyone to  start complaining that she was possibly showing something to some one that we could not see????    LOL

WOW, there's a new revelation; the tenants showing something that the paying members can't see for once.........

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, alanohio said:

Vika's iPad was on the heater under the window with a male face on the screen. She was stooping in her underwear so the iPad camera would likely show her shoulders up - the same angle of the male on the other end. After some discussion, she giggled, and made a node to mean what I suspected was an "ok" or agreement to something he had said. At that point she stood up, which put the iPad camera directly pointing at her panties. She gathered up the iPad and the cord and headed to the downstairs bathroom (with the male face still on the screen) and closed the door.

My conclusion is that is kind girl that know how to keep her man happy LOL! I wonder if the male will pay a visit to the apartment in the future and will they go hide or do it on camera. My bet is they do it on camera!

• Upvote 1

Guest beaver67
2 minutes ago, mikeof26 said:

thank you mike69 for the pics of vika ass and aida pussy  shot

Danaya got home at 3:42 am- looked ok- was taking steps 2 at a time- ???????

2 hours ago, alanohio said:

I saw it too al  she was about to take off her bra but decide to go to the bathroom and show him the goods   I also think I heard her ask him do you want to see my pussy before she went to the bathroom

• Upvote 2

18 minutes ago, mikeof26 said:

I saw it too al  she was about to take off her bra but decide to go to the bathroom and show him the goods   I also think I heard her ask him do you want to see my pussy before she went to the bathroom

Thank you Mike, I knew I wasn't crazy.