Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

2 minutes ago, dana3 said:

Think positively...maybe RLC is bringing in new (old) girl or girls, i.e., Anna and Irma?  (fingers crossed...prayer...prayer...)

I certainly wouldn't count on that Dana - bringing back K&K was a shocker that only happens once in a lifetime I think LOL.

I would expect a 50% chance, however, that a new girl will join Vika when the cameras come back on. Only question in my mind, however, is with Danaya here only 2 more nights, would they put her in Aida's room for 2 nights before having to move her again, or would they relegate Danaya to Aida's room for 2 nights with Vika and the new girl moving up now - that would at least save another UM. Or 3rd option, they keep everything dark till Wednesday.

• Upvote 2

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

26 minutes ago, alanohio said:

I certainly wouldn't count on that Dana - bringing back K&K was a shocker that only happens once in a lifetime I think LOL.

I would expect a 50% chance, however, that a new girl will join Vika when the cameras come back on. Only question in my mind, however, is with Danaya here only 2 more nights, would they put her in Aida's room for 2 nights before having to move her again, or would they relegate Danaya to Aida's room for 2 nights with Vika and the new girl moving up now - that would at least save another UM. Or 3rd option, they keep everything dark till Wednesday.

That third option would suck. I figure put her in Aida's room. She can move to Vika's room later.

• Upvote 1

Thestaraider have decided to give up rlc do to the way they conduct these apartments . just so surprised that they haven't shut the site down for the way they are scamming people out of their money .Well the best thing is that I have put my head on straight and decided to go ride and c some friends and had good talk about things .  at least I can the money I would spend on that site and  get things with it and not worrie about a website that would rip u off for that money.

• Upvote 1

Out with the old and in with the new, pretty quick turn around really. Just think now 1000's and 1000's of viewers can breath sigh of relief and they won't have to cut their feet off now.:biggrin: GOODBYE PRINCESS ............WELCOME ELISA:angel:WOW, I didn't know that Danaya knew what a table is for::) A new day is dawning.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Thestarider said:

WOW :angry: ALMOST 18 OF THE 24 HOURS IN UNDER MAINTENANCE, THAT IS A LOT FOR THIS APARTMENT

I was a while scared that Danaya would go today instead of tomorrow. But seeing that it's a new girl Elisa.
Poor timing of RLC I think. We missed a night of Danayta and Vika alone. Now all well dressed in bed

• Upvote 1

It`s hard to tell by the one pic of Elisa in her bed sleeping but she looks cute!

I only hope that she is one that don`t be running out to the clubs every night.

Although i have no problem with the girls going out a couple of times every week that`s ok::)

• Upvote 1

I had to chuckle when I saw Elisa's name on the room when I got up this morning :) All the ongoing talk about how RLC is so unfair and why in the world would they shut down the cameras with only 2 days left of Danaya's stay, or how Danaya and Vika wanted to have sex so they asked the cameras be turned of, or how.... ah, never mind. As always, they took 24 hours to bring in a new girl. You would think after seeing it a hundred times, we'd pretty much learn what the pattern was?

• Upvote 3