Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

5 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

8:43 am and Dnaya is still in bed, and no hurry to get up and get ready to go to the airport, my guess is she is not leaving today gentlemen  It looks like no broken hearts today:biggrin:

Agree or she should have a different flight to Kiev? There was talk of a place in Siberia ???

• Upvote 1

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

4 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

8:43 am and Dnaya is still in bed, and no hurry to get up and get ready to go to the airport, my guess is she is not leaving today gentlemen  It looks like no broken hearts today:biggrin:

RLC and Danaya heard us  say please stay longer because cams went out  and that was nice of them :-) 

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Agree or she should have a different flight to Kiev? There was talk of a place in Siberia ???

Noldus I also heard from the aliens, and you know they whisper in our ears, there was some discussion about going to Dubai from Barcelona. No matter what her next destination is, you would think, she would get up and around if she was leaving today. With that being said she is quite lazy and does everything at the last minute LOLOL

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

you sure it's a wine bottle ? looked it was the good stuff to me Noldus........ that is not good

She took a cup up to the laundry room, and she came into the bathroom and took water in. (Can be to iron clothes) .. Then she came into her room and bent down in the closet and took a sip. I did not see the bottle well, but it was not full .. so I believed there was the rest of the wine from last night, we'll see, will probably be more ... unfortunately

• Upvote 2