Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Just now, corboblanc said:

quelqu'un peut me dire si danaya est définitivement parti!!? je lis les commentaires mais je n'arrive pas à savoir si elle est partit avec ses valises. il n'y a aucune photos ou gifs de son départ, ce qui n'est jamais arrivé dans l'histoire rlc.!!

can anyone tell me if Danaya is definitely gone !!? I read the reviews but I can not know if it is left with his suitcases. there are no photos or gifs of his departure, which has never happened in the history rlc. !!

She traveled at 0915 today with two suitcases and a bag.

• Upvote 4

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

1 minute ago, corboblanc said:

quelqu'un peut me dire si danaya est définitivement parti!!? je lis les commentaires mais je n'arrive pas à savoir si elle est partit avec ses valises. il n'y a aucune photos ou gifs de son départ, ce qui n'est jamais arrivé dans l'histoire rlc.!!

can anyone tell me if Danaya is definitely gone !!? I read the reviews but I can not know if it is left with his suitcases. there are no photos or gifs of his departure, which has never happened in the history rlc. !!

She is definately gone for good.

• Upvote 1

It was obvious by the way that Elisa was washing the dishes that there was going to be an orgy with 3 new girls they smuggled in through the secret door in the laundry room. :D

13 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Under maintenance at 13:48 as predicted by Kitek

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Noldus said:

She traveled at 0915 today with two suitcases and a bag.

Make that One suitcase and one over the shoulder bag. The other suitcase remained in the room. I believe it was Vika's. The bag was garbage. It was hilarious watching Danaya get the large suitcase down the stairs. Vika sat useless at the table watching as Danaya struggled with the suitcase. I thought both was going to tumble down the stairs end over end. :biggrin:

• Upvote 4

8 hours ago, mr1010 said:

I guess she must be meeting her bf at the airport with all the makeup she is putting on. And why else would she go with Danaya? But, I had thought it was said he would come in May.

Vika bought meat for her boyfriend. She complained to Elisa, that she did not notice that the expiration date is ends of May 1, and her boyfriend will come later. She put the meat in the freezer hoping that nothing will happen to him until the moment when her boyfriend arrives. It looked like a beefsteak.
Elise said, that her boyfriend has visa problems and he will be able to arrive in the best case, after May 10th.

Based on this, I made the assumption that the guys will come to Barcelona in May.

P.S. By the way: Vika accompanied to the airport Aida, now she accompanied Danaya. A good Russian tradition. Perhaps nothing more.

• Upvote 9

34 minutes ago, Yury said:

Vika bought meat for her boyfriend. She complained to Elisa, that she did not notice that the expiration date is ends of May 1, and her boyfriend will come later. She put the meat in the freezer hoping that nothing will happen to him until the moment when her boyfriend arrives. It looked like a beefsteak.
Elise said, that her boyfriend has visa problems and he will be able to arrive in the best case, after May 10th.

Based on this, I made the assumption that the guys will come to Barcelona in May.

P.S. By the way: Vika accompanied to the airport Aida, now she accompanied Danaya. A good Russian tradition. Perhaps nothing more.

Yesterday Vika said he is coming today in the same plane that Dana is flying back home.

Will see once they go on-line.

• Upvote 6