Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

3 minutes ago, isidore57 said:

oui, nouveau couple  Vanessa et Thomas, on va voir ce que cela donne,  j'aurais préféré un couple de lesbiennes torrides mais je me contenterais de ceux là 

non merci les lesbiennes à deux balles y-en a marre,elle a l'air mignonne en tout cas vanessa,c'est peut-être des français avec un peu de chance,en tout cas les prenoms peuvent le laisser penser,je croise les doigts

2 minutes ago, kalevipoeg said:

Sorry, but I don´t see any new couple. Are they visiting one of the apartments?

vanessa just left some minutes ago,she was alone in appartment during 5 mn before she left,it's brunet girl,good looking

4 minutes ago, kalevipoeg said:

Sorry, but I don´t see any new couple. Are they visiting one of the apartments?

It's a new apartment. Well, old one which hasn't been used in a while (I think).

It cannot be seen with my connection. The Premium list looked like this a minute ago:

Premium Only

• Carina and Sabrina
  • Suzan and Hector
  • Nelly and Bogdan
  • Masha and Sasha
  • Vika and Elisa - New!
  • Kamila and Kristy
  • Anezka and Karel - New

I can't quite figure out what RLC is trying to do to Elisa/vika apartment with introduction of vika boyfriend?  For a night...ok but 2-3-4 days (or more)?  For me, the introduction of  her boyfriend has already killed whatever few decent vibes were here after danaya left.  It was time for danaya to go, but if this goes on much longer, i'm gonna pray for danaya's return!  Better yet, introduction of new girl...boyfriend go home!

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, kalevipoeg said:

But Kamila and Kristy are on the list anyway, this couple is not even visible - is that good for marketing?

it's listed for me,close your page and reload rlc site,tell me pls if you see now,im curious