Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

3 minutes ago, dana3 said:

I can't quite figure out what RLC is trying to do to Elisa/vika apartment with introduction of vika boyfriend?  For a night...ok but 2-3-4 days (or more)?  For me, the introduction of  her boyfriend has already killed whatever few decent vibes were here after danaya left.  It was time for danaya to go, but if this goes on much longer, i'm gonna pray for danaya's return!  Better yet, introduction of new girl...boyfriend go home!

I agree, in my opinion both the girls apartments are on life support.  K&k are back but I'm pretty sure that any momentum there has been lost.  Plus with Kami's boyfriend about it's just not the same.  Elisa adds a nice bit of scenery, when we can see her.  Plus she seemed to get the program.  With Vika's boyfriend about, this is sailing like the Titanic at the moment.  He is actually preventing Elisa from doing her thing causing her to hide.  Way to go RLC!

• Upvote 4

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

I think RLC is under new management, or at least brought some people in with an iron fist.

First thing they do is start banning long time, loyal, customer just because a handful of members are posting pictures of premium rooms.

Second, they move K&K and the new V&K apartments to "all rooms Premium" status.

My guess is all the Premium Apartments will eventually have all rooms blocked from free access.

I've been a Premium member through 4 different accounts over 2+ years, and I'm beginning to get irritated with their recent approach to business.

The sad part is RLC is global, and growing. They don't give a crap about us or what we like, and would LOVE to shut down the related boards as well. They seem to think that forcing everyone to pay high prices and banning anyone who steps out of line will grow them even faster...

I think they lost site of the fact there are hundreds of thousands of adult content alternatives on the web that don't cost anywhere near $45 a month and pretty much show the same stuff. If your getting as irritated with their business plan as me, I suggest you peruse the options.

I'm thinking seriously of letting my membership lapse.

Ok, off my soap box...

• Upvote 9

13 minutes ago, dana3 said:

Vika stays in room...RLC took away her freedom...RLC responsible for cruel and unusual punishment!

do u ever think that they never would close her in . the reason being she stays in her room is to avoid vika and her lumberjack bf.(kiko twin) I see elisa as an open free sperit. but she does her own thing and that is all that counts.

2 minutes ago, eaglewolf01 said:

do u ever think that they never would close her in . the reason being she stays in her room is to avoid vika and her lumberjack bf.(kiko twin) I see elisa as an open free sperit. but she does her own thing and that is all that counts.

I was kind of joking but it's a shame she feels she has to stay in her room.  I know she does her own thing but with the 'lumberjack' there, it appears to be a little more difficult.  Hope he leaves soon and hope RLC grows a brain!  Their current policies on members posting pictures/videos and turning this room from a girl/girl/girl to girl/boy/girl does not appeal to this viewer...just my opinion!

• Upvote 1

But look at the situation in a positive way dana; if Vika and beardy boy are the cause of Elisa staying in her room then we are the beneficiaries with Elisa giving such a good bate again this afternoon. It might even become a regular afternoon attraction then happy days, it's something to look forward to. The way this bearded wimp keeps his back to the cams then you can guarantee we'll never see him give Vika the humping she needs. Any sex between these two by the look of it will either be in the laundry room or outside so all the talk she gave to the lovely Dayana about sex 10 times a day and many kinky outfits is turning out to be a lot of hogwash. He might as well leave tomorrow, he's a waste of space!

• Upvote 2