Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I understand you not wanting to watch them have sex but that is not the point here.  The point is that people pay good money for watching a premium apartment and not to have it shoved in their faces by people hiding in a room without cameras to have sex.  It should not be tolerated and taken lightly by paying subscribers to RLC.  It is the main reason I don't resubscribe to RLC to this day.  I'm not even a subscriber and I have still sent them emails based off what people have commented about with them having sex off camera.  I suggest that if you don't like being taken advantaged of with this nonsense, you need to be sending emails to RLC demanding some changes or it's just going to get worse.  OK off my soapbox now.....carry on.

I agree 100% with the paying members...they have a legitimate gripe.  I was talking more about the introduction of semi-permanent boyfriends into the apartment...this apartment was unique...now, it's just like all the others..except elisa is being forced to be the 'odd' person out!

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, joejo said:

I totally agree stncld 316 -- that would be one nasty fuck to watch. It's jus the fact he's there. Them slipping into laundry room tho is very immature to say the least.

I would say it's immature. People are paying to see them and they run and hide to do their business.

• Upvote 4

Guest beaver67
Just now, StnCld316 said:

I would say it's immature. People are paying to see them and they run and hide to do their business.

Stncld- please correct me if I am wrong- but Vika first got there- didn't she tell Danaya that she had signed up for 3 months ??????

just askiing

1 minute ago, StnCld316 said:

Exactlly and she agreed to live there and be watched. It's the principle i think everyone would agree. Plus he shouldnt be there.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, dana3 said:

I kind of hope vika stays...want to see her interaction with elisa.  but, want to see houseboy go!

If Vika stays id bet anything that nuthin sexual will happen. Almost gurantee it.  She's too hung up on him for anything to happen with anyone else.... even Elisa.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, beaver67 said:

Stncld- please correct me if I am wrong- but Vika first got there- didn't she tell Danaya that she had signed up for 3 months ??????

just askiing

I couldn't tell if she did or didn't. I don't understand a word they say. 

If she did sign for 3 Months then there's going to be a lot of dissatisfied customers if her BF choses to stay there.

• Upvote 2

Just now, joejo said:

If Vika stays id bet anything that nuthin sexual will happen. Almost gurantee it.

i agree but, still want to see the interaction of the two...and, introduction of 3rd girl!

• Upvote 1