Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

1 hour ago, clivebb said:

if you use the same name and same credit card,you will have always the same id member with rlc,that's why rlc have find you easy when you have create your new account,

that's happened with me before some years ago,you need different id,for that your need different credit card number,different email and give a fake name it's not important

If you erase the cookies from RLC you always get a new watermark ID on the bottom left side of the screen. So is not THAT id that counts.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, hflyer said:

Clive, as I said, I did that so RLC did not think I was trying to cheat them, just turning a page with a CLEAN account. Believe me, if I want to renew my subscription and want to cheat them,  they will think I am an ESKIMO from Antarctica. But they are STUPID and ARROGANT and EXTREMELY bad business managers. So, so mode it be !!!!

i agree they are stupid,rlc just check the all id when someone suscribe and if that's match with id in black listed they bann again the new account,they have no brain,

you have not other choice to trying to cheat them if you want create new account,it's the reality

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, hflyer said:

If you erase the cookies from RLC you always get a new watermark ID on the bottom left side of the screen. So is not THAT id that counts.

yes but only if you stay with free cameras,when you suscribe with the same credit card,you will have always the same id,i talk with experience

• Upvote 1

Folks, which it is the profession for you Elisa? I think it can be a model, dancer , gymnast or until stripper. From what I saw until now she has conditions to exercise those four professions I wrote , which they believe is your profession ?  I hope yours answer

Just now, hflyer said:

hmmmm how can I do that Unknown mate >>>

Through your cards website, if yours can't then call the number on the back of the card.(the url should also be listed on the back as well.) You can make up any reason if they ask about why you want to do a charge back.. You can tell them they took payment then didn't fulfill their service/promise and are refusing to refund you the payment without a reason, that should work.

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, clivebb said:

i agree they are stupid,rlc just check the all id when someone suscribe and if that's match with id in black listed they bann again the new account,they have no brain,

you have not other choice to trying to cheat them if you want create new account,it's the reality

Clive thank you very much for your info. I am not sure I want to give them any more money. This depends on the content of their services (apartments) and also their attitude. Maybe I can find a way to have a full membership for FREE. THIS is what they have made my mind thing of this moment. They could just reinstate my account or refund the REST of my money, since they knew who I am they could monitor me, and still take my money, while I was respecting their rules. They CHOOSE to confiscate my money (STEAL) and that is NOT acceptable. Its NOT the money, its the PRINCIPLE. So ANOTHER stone in their GLASS HOUSE

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Alexfert123 said:

Folks, which it is the profession for you Elisa? I think it can be a model, dancer , gymnast or until stripper. From what I saw until now she has conditions to exercise those four professions I wrote , which they believe is your profession ?  I hope yours answer

All of the above...LOL

• Upvote 2