Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

8 minutes ago, TripX said:

I'm sorry but when the BF move in? Did I miss something? I've been watching since he came but I guess I missed it when he moved in

I dont have much comment Trip lol....it's been pretty uneventful. They have laundry-room only sex IF they have it. Scroll up and you can read a little about him. I guess he's around till she leaves.

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

I wish i could understand Russian language -- i think id be surprised. My best friend speaks Russian and english and you'd be shocked about some of the conversations. He doesn't come over much, but he's bringing me a russian language manual..... i can't wait lol.

Let me be clear. I'm not against them having someone over like for the evening and or possibly night but when RLC say that they are presenting an "girls-only" format I would like to believe that's the case

9 hours ago, henriPas said:

Remember that Rita has never masturbated last year .... That she was even treated immature and asexual ..

I do not expect too much of it ... unless it buttocks muscle because it is a scandal, at his age ... !!!

Finally, I say that ...:angel:

HUH ??

• Upvote 2

Trip i agree completely, but RLC posted that guest are welcome anytime apparent without stipulations. The biggest majority dont like him, but we jus have to put up with him till he decides to leave, or when she does. Either one is fine with me, but im not gonna complain anymore.....it wont do any good guys. He's here to stay for awhile.

• Upvote 1

do like me now,leave vika/bf only in the small preview thumbnails and continue watching elisa and others gils you like in more bigger screen,

this is what i do now until vika/bf do something or leave this appartment

1 minute ago, clivebb said:

do like me now,leave vika/bf only in preview thumbnails and watching elisa and others gils you like in more bigger screen,

this is what i do now until vika/bf do something or leave this appartment

I do the same now too. Im not gonna leave because i love Elisa and Rita. Im doing like you do.....have been for awhile now.

• Upvote 1

Just now, joejo said:

I do the same now too. Im not gonna leave because i love Elisa and Rita. Im doing like you do.....have been for awhile now.

i have setting rlc with the two multi-screens on the side on the top and just under that with 10 preview small thumbnails,it's perfect for me