Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

4 minutes ago, thegame20 said:

Don't think anybody hates the guy. Hate is the wrong word to use when we hardly know the guy personally or anyone on RLC. He is just a very boring person. Doesn't even seem to be in charge of the relationship. Just appears to be Vika's accessory toy. Just someone to fuck when shes horny. Their affection doesn't seem real at all but forced.  Just watch Nelly and Bogdan and the other couples on RLC then wham the these two to see what i mean. But then again i could be wrong

Nope...i agree with you.  I'm just stopping by occasionally now and then and will continue until the bearded wonder leaves.  If it wasn't for elisa, this apartment would be DOA...she's the only one keeping it breathing a little...(and rita helps when she's there).  RLC???What were/are you thinking???

• Upvote 2

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Guest beaver67
3 minutes ago, Noldus said:

1709: Barca empty, Elisa went out now

probably went to get more wine- her bottle was getting pretty low:rolleyes:

1 hour ago, thegame20 said:

Don't think anybody hates the guy. Hate is the wrong word to use when we hardly know the guy personally or anyone on RLC. He is just a very boring person. Doesn't even seem to be in charge of the relationship. Just appears to be Vika's accessory toy. Just someone to fuck when shes horny. Their affection doesn't seem real at all but forced.  Just watch Nelly and Bogdan and the other couples on RLC then watch  these two to see what i mean. But then again i could be wrong

Well some comments are rude, if not insulting. That's how to treat boring people ? Kiko had the same treatment anyway.

It's possible that their relation is not real and genuine. I would not be surprised and I will certainly not compare it with Nelly and Bogdan for sure.

Maybe that's just me but watching Danaya in bed with her iPad 24/7 was far more boring ? Ok she was a nice girl, with curves, almost always naked (add as much compliments as you want)...and then ? It was not enough to keep me interested very long. I was busy at the same time, so maybe I missed all the great moments.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, euromike69 said:

HELLO KRISTY,,,ELISA HAS SOME WATERMELONS WAITING FOR YOU IN BARCELONA:heart::heart:

watermelon (1).jpg

Fucking Elisa!!! Elisa in summer clothes!! I am flying to Barce right now!

8 minutes ago, smurfy08 said:

Well some comments are rude, if not insulting. That's how to treat boring people ? Kiko had the same treatment anyway.

It's possible that their relation is not real and genuine. I would not be surprised and I will certainly not compare it with Nelly and Bogdan for sure.

Maybe that's just me but watching Danaya in bed with her iPad 24/7 was far more boring ? Ok she was a nice girl, with curves, almost always naked (add as much compliments as you want)...and then ? It was not enough to keep me interested very long. I was busy at the same time, so maybe I missed all the great moments.

Your right smurfy. Being boring isn't a reason to be insulted but see it in the context of the apartment. Dayana was boring too at times and spent a lot of time in bed but she had her playful fun loving moments and had a good rack on her too lol. Since she left Elisa kind of made the house a little lively and this guy moving in has prevented her from expressing her natural fun loving exhibitionist self and has now made the house very dull. This is the root of the frustration hence the insults and reason everyone wants him out real bad

• Upvote 7