Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

26 minutes ago, cacjc said:

Great photos by Hope85 thank you buddy

So Rita is walking around half naked downstairs i hope beardy boy see's her

Sadly it was from last year. Also, unless I am mistaken, you can comment directly in the pictures thread now.

• Upvote 1

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Just now, ericjeanjean said:

Sadly it was from last year. Also, unless I am mistaken, you can comment directly in the pictures thread now.

I thought it was too good to be true

But you can see what beardy boy is stopping us from seeing

Just the girls being themselves not having to worry about some guy seeing them half naked

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, cacjc said:

I thought it was too good to be true

But you can see what beardy boy is stopping us from seeing

Just the girls being themselves not having to worry about some guy seeing them half naked

I agree that vika's bf is killing the mood of the apartment but rita not roaming around naked is not his fault. She also did not show much when she crashed at K&K's apartment. There was no bearded boy there, just two amazing russian beauties.

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, ericjeanjean said:

I agree that vika's bf is killing the mood of the appartment but rita not roaming around naked is not his fault. She also did not show much when she crashed at K&K's appartment. There was no bearded boy there, just two amazing russian beauties.

If RLC want to make this a 3 girl 1 guy apartment that's fine but if they do i'm out i won't be subscribing again

• Upvote 4

As someone asked why all the hate for Fidel?Well i really hate what he simbolizes...thanks to him(and vicka)the apartment  its ruined..the original meaning and vibe of the apartment its gone..and 90% its all his credit..so yes i hate fidel. 

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, cacjc said:

Yes i hate him Smurfy because with him being there takes away the way the apartment normally is

I'm not saying there is going to be an all girl orgy if he is not there but the girls would more relaxed walking around not having to cover up everytime they walk out of their room

I understand the reason of that hate, but if I don't like what I'm seeing, I watch another apartment or go out. Personally I was tired to watch those girls having nothing to do but wandering around naked. When you have seen the same girl naked hundred of times, does it make a difference if she's wandering in her bedroom or in the kitchen ? 

I was glad to see a bf visiting a girl. (And I'm probably not the only one). I don't say it should be the norm, but we had those girls for months, a bit of change won't kill anyone. Now if the bf is rather weird, it's another thing.

Many of the interesting times happen when friends, guests or new people are coming.

It's impossible to always please everyone. What about trying to please everyone even if it's at different times ?

• Upvote 3

The main problem with vika's bf presence is that, since Rita is doing her own stuff, Elisa is completely isolated. We're left with 3 girls who don't really interact much with each other which limits greatly the enjoyment we can get from apartment.

• Upvote 1