Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Guest beaver67
2 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Elisa looks realy horny now :-)

yes she was horny- bated by crossing her legs, and then a hand to finish- haven't seen a girl bate like that in a long time, and fully clothed to boot

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Guest beaver67
Just now, Lyree said:

She is a horny girl. Has been awhile since I did it clothed:biggrin:like that on the couch.

great way to start the day:biggrin:

Guest beaver67
Just now, Lyree said:

or a late afternoon play time:biggrin:

you bet, nothing finer hahaahha

32 minutes ago, beaver67 said:

yes she was horny- bated by crossing her legs, and then a hand to finish- haven't seen a girl bate like that in a long time, and fully clothed to boot

That's what she does! When I saw her under cover the other day I thought she used a vibrator because she was squirming even when her hands were visible. But of course there was nothing when she left the bed. Crafty girl! :heart:

• Upvote 3

Guest beaver67
Just now, ericjeanjean said:

That's what she does! When I saw her under cover the other day I thought she used a vibrator because she was squirming even when her hands were visible. But of course there was nothing when she left the bed. Crafty girl! :heart:

very crafty eric- I think if bboy wasn't around, you might have seen less clothes- my opinion

3 minutes ago, beaver67 said:

very crafty eric- I think if bboy wasn't around, you might have seen less clothes- my opinion

And she did all this while writing in her notebook this afternoon. Well except when she lost control of her hands. So sexy! The fact that she was clothed kind of made sexier in my opinion. (not that I don't want vika's bf gone)

• Upvote 1

Guest beaver67
Just now, ericjeanjean said:

And she did all this while writing in her notebook this afternoon. Well except when she lost control of her hands. So sexy! The fact that she was clothed kind of made sexier in my opinion. (not that I don't want vika's bf gone)

she has bated twice today ????-didn't see the one writing in her notbook

5 minutes ago, beaver67 said:

she has bated twice today ????-didn't see the one writing in her notbook

It was a few minutes after your post. She was on her bed legs crossed and she was writing. her lower body was moving jerkily and she changed position twice. at on point when she was on her knees she stopped writing, closed her eyes and her hands started moving while she clutched the sheets. It was beautiful to watch. Her hand never even approached her pussy.

I missed the first one how was it?

• Upvote 2

Guest beaver67
3 minutes ago, ericjeanjean said:

It was a few minutes after your post. She was on her bed legs crossed and she was writing. her lower body was moving jerkily and she changed position twice. at on point when she was on her knees she stopped writing, closed her eyes and her hands started moving while she clutched the sheets. It was beautiful to watch. Her hand never even approached her pussy.

I missed the first one how was it?

I did see that, but thought she was just moving to get comfortable. First one was really good- on the LV couch, squeezed her legs together and started humping, her left hand went down to her pussy, as she was looking at her phone, then she put the phone down, and put both hands on her pussy, then finished with er right, and let out a big sigh. Lyree saw it to

1 minute ago, beaver67 said:

I did see that, but thought she was just moving to get comfortable. First one was really good- on the LV couch, squeezed her legs together and started humping, her left hand went down to her pussy, as she was looking at her phone, then she put the phone down, and put both hands on her pussy, then finished with er right, and let out a big sigh

Great news if it was on the couch. There will probably be a video.

• Upvote 1