Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Please tell me,you uses the same clothes for almost an week..than only changes the shirt..but 6 days shorts remain dirty...and even worse..why doesnt she says something or at least washes his clothes!?Soo wrong!

• Upvote 2

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

4 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

It's really sad to read all this from you all, I really feel sorry for the guy!

Harley i can understand by part What you meaning..but feel no Sorry for him..He sleeps,eats..all with the hard eaned money we all pay..so if the house got a lot worse because his and her egoism..than he deserve all the bad and deserved things we say.But thats just my opinion.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Harley i can understand by part What you meaning..but feel no Sorry for him..He sleeps,eats..all with the hard eaned money we all pay..so if the house got a lot worse because his and her egoism..than he deserve all the bad and deserved things we say.But thats just my opinion.

Honestly I'm glad I don't have to witness it!!

• Upvote 3

Just now, joejo said:

I just love Elisa -- she is friendly to everyone, even Fidel. She's a very classy girl, plus being sexy and beautiful.

Did you see the two incredibly sexy masturbation sessions she did earlier today? Wow. Talk about flexibility. :biggrin:

• Upvote 2

Oh yea I saw her. I almost freaked out this time the way she crunched her legs together and then rubbed that pussy a lil.... was a lil different this time. She gives me chill bumps plus other things lol.

• Upvote 1

or tell you really do not understand what I wrote I wrote,This home is restricted freedom of the girls do not want men to fire,The fire is the fire of the fire house fire this ugly man.

The fire is the fire of the fire house fire this ugly man.

2 minutes ago, erayefkan said:

or tell you really do not understand what I wrote I wrote,This home is restricted freedom of the girls do not want men to fire,The fire is the fire of the fire house fire this ugly man.

Ok lol Era

• Upvote 2